- Rooms are reasonable - Nice view - Noisy downtown
- Room was very small - Concierge were very friendly - Location-wise
- Room was very clean - Free internet - Cigarette smell
- Great price - Helpful staff - Airport shuttle - Fantastic hotel
- Near to the shinjuku station - Beds were firm - Decor was a little dated
The 3-star Shinjuku Washington offers quick access to stores, a stadium in the center of Tokyo.
All 1295 non-smoking guestrooms at this elegant property feature an alarm clock, a closet and a voicemail. All of the rooms have a beautiful view over the skyline.
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs JPY 1500 per person per night.
Aside from laundry, concierge service, guests can also make use of a lift, a convenience store.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is JPY 3600 per day.
Number of floors 25. Number of rooms 1296.
Within minutes to the shopping district, in the vicinity of Harajuku Takeshita-dori, Yoyogi Hachimangu Shrine and National Children's Castle . Just 1km from the center of Tokyo known for Nissan Stadium, Japan Football Museum and NS Bulding.
The hotel offers good location close to parks, gardens.
Set within a 10-minute walk from Shinjuku Gyoemmae underground station. A short drive from Haneda airport.
- City Center - 400 m
- Airport: Haneda - 16.9km, Yokota Afb - 31.9km
- Train Station: Shinjuku Station - 800 m, Shibuya Station - 3.3km
- Underground station: Shinjuku Gyoemmae Station - 800 m, Kamiyacho Station - 5.4km
from 2 pm
until 10 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
One Single Bed
Two Single Beds
Shinjuku Washington Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden1.6km11 Naitocho, Shinjuku
National Noh Theatre1.5km4-18-1 Sendagaya, Shibuya
Shin Okubo Korean Town1.7kmShin Okubo, Shinjuku
Yoyogi Hachimangu Shrine1.7km5-1-1 Yoyogi, Shibuya
Yoyogi Park1.8km2-1 Yoyogi-Kamizono-cho, Shibuya
Near the hotel
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)310 m2-8-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku
NS Bulding150 m2-4-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku
Japan Football Museum270 m3-10-15 Hongo, Bunkyo
Tokyo Metro310 m
Nissan Stadium320 m3 Shin-Yokohama, Yokohama
Marunouchi Shuttle320 m
Shinjuku Sumitomo Building410 m2-6-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku
67% likes this, based on 74 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 120 m3-2-9 Nishishinjuku
Phone: +81 3-3343-6622
50% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 1010 m3-2-9 Nishishinjuku
Phone: +81 3-3342-5346
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 1210 m3-2-9 Nishishinjuku
Phone: +81 3-5322-5300
Tsukino Shizuku Shinjuku-ten
66% likes this, based on 8 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 1250 m3-2-7 Nishishinjuku
Phone: +81 3-5339-0190
74% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Bar50 mNishishinjuku
Phone: +81 3-3345-4070
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014JapaneseHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedTokyo
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Japan