- Direct airport shuttle - Professional staff - Close to two subway stations
- Near to train station - Rooms were always kept neat - Good value
- Rooms were on the smaller size - Staff was pleasant - Clean hotel
- Beds are comfy - Staff are always friendly - Location is great
- Rooms were dingy - Location is ok - Excellent staff
Shiba Park Hotel is situated in the center of Tokyo right next to renowned attractions, such as Hibiya Park, Tokyo Takarazuka Theater and Nissay Theatre. This old-style building was refurbished in 2000.
Guests are offered 390 modern rooms featuring a minibar, a safe and an alarm clock. All of the rooms have a spectacular view over the city. They feature en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a bathtub and a shower.
At the casual restaurant guests can enjoy international cuisine. Hotel Also Houses bar offers sushi, snacks and an intimate setting.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests can take advantage of printers, a fax and internet corner as well as limousine service, concierge service and room service provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is JPY 1000 per day.
Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 394.
Located in a central area close to Daimon Metro subway station as well as a tower, a temple in Tokyo. This excellent hotel is 7km away from the center of Tokyo.
Restaurants, coffee shops and bars are only a few steps from the hotel.
- City Center - 6.8km
- Train Station: Shinkansen Shinagawa Station - 3.1km, Osaki Station - 4.7km
- Underground station: Daimon Metro Station - 100 m, Kamiyacho Station - 1.2km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Double Bed or King Size Bed
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds
Shiba Park Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
The Tsukiji Market1.7km5-2-1 Tsukiji, Chuo
Shimbashi Enbujo1.6km6-18-2 Ginza, Chuo
Tokyo Takarazuka Theater1.7km1-1-3 Yurakucho, Chiyoda
International House of Japan1.7km5-11-16 Roppongi, Minato
Near the hotel
Shiba Park310 m
Zojoji Temple400 m4-7-35 Shibakoen, Minato
Tokyo Tower630 m4-2-8 Shiba-koen, Minato
Seaside top480 m2-4-1 Hamamatsucho, Minato
Tokyo Tower Wax Museum630 m4-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato
Shiba Rikyu Garden720 m1-4-1, Kaigan, Minato
Atago Shrine750 m1-5-3 Shiba, Atago-machi, Minato
73% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 1030 mShibadaimon
Phone: +81 3-3433-1095
Hibiki Futei Akasaka
74% likes this, based on 8 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 5240 m1-11-44 Akasaka, Minato-ku
Phone: +81 3-5545-7615
The Oregon Bar & Grill
62% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Steakhouse110 mShiodome City Center Bldg.42F
Phone: +81 3-6215-8585
59% likes this, based on 20 reviews
Food: Bar130 mShibadaimon
Phone: +81 3-5733-5878
72% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 12240 m1-15-8 Shibadaimon
Phone: +81 3-3436-3647
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.