- Fitness center is 24 hour - Restaurant was good - Hotel allows pets - Usa today delivered to room
- Lobby is very user friendly - Good-sized business center - Walls were paper thin - No free wifi
- Room was very clean - Staff was fine - Breakfast was friendly, but not good - Parking is very simple
- Great view of the plaza area - Beds were ok - Indoor/outdoor pool is awesome - Hot tub is the best i have ever been in
- Premier hotel on the plaza - Check in was quick - Suites were large - Will stay again
Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza is a 3-star comfortable property that offers cosy accommodation steps away from National World War I Museum, The Ewing and Muriel Kauffman Memorial Garden and Brookside. Founded in 1991, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
The hotel offers 255 rooms. All of them feature a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator and a microwave.
A hot buffet breakfast is served every morning. The Gallery restaurant offers fresh dishes. Guests can relax in the lounge bar serving hot drinks.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2006. Number of floors 18. Number of rooms 257.
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain and Cinemark Palace at the Plaza are located just 250m from the hotel.
10 minutes' drive from Downtown airport.
- City Center - 5.1km
- Airport: Downtown - 8.9km, Kansas City International Airport - 30.1km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Kansas City
Starting from: US$139
Starting from: US$142
Starting from: US$173
Starting from: US$53
Starting from: US$56
Rooms and availability
King Or Twin Beds
King Or Twin Beds
Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The Ewing and Muriel Kauffman Memorial Garden1.5km4800 Rockhill Rd, Kansas City
Toy and Miniature Museum1.8km5235 Oak St, Kansas City
Heart of America Shakespeare Festival2.2km3619 Broadway, Suite 2, Kansas City
Thomas Hart Benton Home and Studio State Historic Site2.3km3613 Belleview, Kansas City
Loose Park3.2kmWornall Road and 51st Street, Kansas City
Near the hotel
Cinemark Palace at the Plaza230 m526 Nichols Road, Kansas City
Mill Creek Park700 m47th and JC Nichols Parkway, Kansas City
J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain710 mKansas City, MO
Loose Park Rose Garden1.0kmKansas City, MO
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art1.1km4420 Warwick Blvd, Kansas City
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art1.2km4525 Oak St, Kansas City
Kansas City Art Institute1.1km4415 Warwick Blvd., Kansas City
68% likes this, based on 66 reviews
Food: American, Vegetarian80 m707 W 47th St
Ruth's Chris Steak House
73% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 61 - USD 81100 m700 W. 47th Street, Suite 115
Phone: (816) 531-4800
Tomfooleries Restaurant & Bar
72% likes this, based on 77 reviews
Food: American, Pizza, Hamburgers
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30140 m612 W 47th St
The Capital Grille
81% likes this, based on 205 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 60 - USD 80200 m4740 Jefferson St
Brio Tuscan Grille
63% likes this, based on 151 reviews
Food: Italian190 m502 Nichols Road
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.