Sheraton Seattle Hotel has undergone renovations and now the rooms are absolutely splendid. They're large and have views of the skyline, an amazing pool, and an excellent location for shopping, theater, and the Pike Place Market. It's plain to some, but still has decent prices and is well-managed.
- Staff at the front desk are exceptional - Wifi charged - Great location for shopping and restaurants
- Right in the middle of the downtown - Staff were very nice - No refrigerator or microwave in the room
- Comfortable bed - New linens - Easy access to highways - Large continental breakfast - Fantastic pool
- Location is awesome - Waterfront is nearby - Room was large, clean - Nice bathroom
- In the middle of downtown shopping and sightseeing - Decor is dated - Valet parking is expensive
Sheraton Seattle Hotel is placed in the center of Seattle and offers breathtaking views over the skyline. This prestigious hotel dates from 1982 and was refurbished in 2010.
Set in Central Business District district of Seattle, just 20 minutes from Chihuly Garden and Glass, Olympic Sculpture Park and Seattle Pinball Museum. It is placed next to 5th Avenue Theatre, Benaroya Hall and Seattle Public Library as well as markets, a stadium and an aquarium.
The hotel is set next to theaters, museums.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop. Due to its perfect location, it will only take you a 5-minute drive to get to the Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
The hotel offers 1255 stylish rooms with such room amenities as a flat-screen TV, large windows and a minibar. They provide bathrooms with a shower, a bathtub and complimentary toiletries.
The Daily Grill restaurant will spoil you with fine international meals.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Sheraton Seattle Hotel boasts a conference room, internet access and a business center as well as a florist, laundry and dry cleaning.
The on-site spa center offers a sauna, massage and Jacuzzi. Fitness classes, a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and the rate is USD 14.95 per day
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 14.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 50 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 35. Number of rooms 840.
- City center Seattle - 2000 ft
- Airports: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 1.3 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 5.2 mi
- Train stations Auburn Station - 21.6 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory (Cuisine: Dessert, International, Eclectic) - 400 ft, Daily Grill (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse) - 300 ft
- Parks: Freeway Park - 1000 ft, Seattle Theater Group- Paramount - 1200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Sheraton Seattle Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Space Needle5200 ft400 Broad Street, Seattle
Chihuly Garden and Glass1.0 mi305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Washington State Ferries1.0 mi2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
EMP Museum1.0 mi325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame5200 ft325 Fifth Av. N., Seattle
Near the hotel
Washington State Convention & Trade Center600 ft800 Convention Place, Seattle
5th Avenue Theatre700 ft1308 5th Avenue Seattle, Seattle
Benaroya Hall900 ftSeattle, WA
Freeway Park1000 ftSeneca St, Seattle
Neptune Theater1200 ft1303 NE 45th Street, Seattle
Seattle Public Library1700 ft1000 Fourth Ave, Seattle
Seattle Symphony1600 ft200 University Street, Seattle
The Cheesecake Factory
62% likes this, based on 467 reviews
Cuisine: Dessert, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31400 ft700 Pike St
70% likes this, based on 135 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 42300 ft629 Pike St
Tap House Grill
69% likes this, based on 249 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30400 ft1506 6th Ave
Phone: (206) 816-3314
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Seattle
73% likes this, based on 82 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52300 ft621 Union St
Pike Street Cafe
79% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Continental
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 27300 ft1400 6th Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.