- Rooms are pretty - Very small bathrooms - Free continental breakfast
- Staff was a bit slow - Walking distance to bricktown, and several museums - Beds are wonderful - Breakfast is huge
- Very close to bricktown - Bed was clean and very comfortable - Staff were great
- Staff was unfriendly - They charge for parking - They charge for wireless internet in room - Room was large
- Location close to everything downtown - Comfortable rooms - Charges for internet connection in rooms
Opposite to National Stockyard Exchange, Oklahoma History Center and 1889er Museum, the business Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a ballroom. Founded in 1977, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
Nestled in the nightlife district and 1km from the city center.
Just 15 minutes from Will Rogers World airport.
All 395 modern guestrooms feature a safe, a work desk and cable TV.
Cold drinks are offered in the wine bar.
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel boasts a business center, internet access as well as concierge service, room service.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 395.
- City Center Oklahoma City - 700 ft
- Airport Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) - 6.9 mi
- Restaurants: Flint (Food: American) - 600 ft, Petroleum Club (Food: American) - 600 ft
- Parks Myriad Botanical Gardens - 1500 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Overholser Mansion1.3 mi405 Northwest 15th, Oklahoma City
Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum1.3 mi1400 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City
1889er Museum1.4 mi1721 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City
Oklahoma History Center2.0 mi800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive, Oklahoma City
Governor's Mansion2.0 mi820 NE 23rd, Oklahoma City
Near the hotel
Red Earth Festival100 ft1 Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City
Chesapeake Energy Arena900 ft100 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City
American Banjo Museum1000 ft9 East Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City
Myriad Convention and Civic Center1300 ftOklahoma City, OK
Myriad Botanical Gardens1500 ft301 West Reno, Oklahoma City
Carpenter Square Theatre at Stage Center1700 ft800 West Main Street, Oklahoma City
AT&T Bricktown Ballpark1800 ft2 South Mickey Mantle Drive, Oklahoma City
78% likes this, based on 241 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 32600 ft15 North Robinson Avenue
93% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: American600 ft100 North Broadway
Park Avenue Grill - Skirvin Hilton
71% likes this, based on 156 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Grill
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 37800 ft1 Park Avenue
Sweets & Eats
75% likes this, based on 27 reviews800 ft110 N Robinson Ave
Phone: (405) 235-3010
Two Olives Cafe
79% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Food: American800 ft201 North Broadway
Phone: (405) 895-6373
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.