- Rooms are pretty - Very small bathrooms - Free continental breakfast
- Staff was a bit slow - Walking distance to bricktown, and several museums - Beds are wonderful - Breakfast is huge
- Very close to bricktown - Bed was clean and very comfortable - Staff were great
- Staff was unfriendly - They charge for parking - They charge for wireless internet in room - Room was large
- Location close to everything downtown - Comfortable rooms - Charges for internet connection in rooms
Opposite to National Stockyard Exchange, Oklahoma History Center and 1889er Museum, the business Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a ballroom. Founded in 1977, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
All 395 modern guestrooms feature a safe, a work desk and cable TV.
Cold drinks are offered in the wine bar.
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel boasts a business center, internet access as well as concierge service, room service.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 395.
Nestled in the nightlife district and 1km from the city center.
Just 15 minutes from Will Rogers World airport.
- City Center - 200 m
- Airport: Will Rogers World Airport - 11.4km, Tinker AFB - 13.0km
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Or Twin Beds - 21m2
King Or Twin Beds
King Or Twin Beds
King Or Twin Beds
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Overholser Mansion2.1km405 Northwest 15th, Oklahoma City
Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum2.1km1400 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City
1889er Museum2.3km1721 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City
Oklahoma History Center3.3km800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive, Oklahoma City
Governor's Mansion3.3km820 NE 23rd, Oklahoma City
Near the hotel
Red Earth Festival20 m1 Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City
Chesapeake Energy Arena260 m100 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City
American Banjo Museum290 m9 East Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City
Myriad Convention and Civic Center390 mOklahoma City, OK
Myriad Botanical Gardens450 m301 West Reno, Oklahoma City
RedPin480 m200 S. Oklahoma Ave, Oklahoma City
Carpenter Square Theatre at Stage Center510 m800 West Main Street, Oklahoma City
78% likes this, based on 241 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 32160 m15 North Robinson Avenue
Park Avenue Grill - Skirvin Hilton
83% likes this, based on 156 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Grill
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 36240 m1 Park Avenue
Two Olives Cafe
70% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Food: American240 m201 North Broadway
Phone: (405) 895-6373
Zio's Italian Kitchen
75% likes this, based on 95 reviews
Food: Italian280 m12 E California Ave
69% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Food: Dessert270 m150 N. EK Gaylord Blvd.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.