- Staff is very friendly helpful - Room was clean - Full breakfast was included
- Free parking - Rooms are beautiful - Resturant is beautiful - Indoor pool and small fitness center
- Breakfast was included in room rate - Parking was also for free - View of manhattan skyline was fabulous
- Room was huge - Located by one of the drop off - Complimentary bus service
- Right next to a ferry terminal - Bed was very comfortable - Water pressure was powerful
The traditional 3-star Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel is set in the center of Weehawken. Founded in 1991, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011.
This property offers 340 spacious guestrooms complete with a refrigerator, a microwave and a speaker phone. You can enjoy the beautiful views of the Hudson River . They provide bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer.
The Onsite restaurant serves fresh meals.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests will benefit from barbeque grills, a library and an indoor swimming pool. For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 344.
Set right on stunning beaches close to a river, a waterway. 10 minutes' drive from Newark.
The Lincoln Harbor Light Rail Stop tram stop is situated only 300m from the hotel.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Teterboro - 10.6km, La Guardia - 12.7km
- Train Station: Hoboken - 2.6km, New York Penn Station - 2.7km
- Underground station: 23rd St Station - 2.7km, 34th St - Penn Station - 2.7km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed
King Or Twin Beds
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
New York Waterway1.7kmNew York City, NY
Spirit Cruises1.7kmWest 23rd Street, New York City
Sleep No More1.9km530 W 27th St, New York City
Agora Gallery1.9km530 W 25th Street, New York City
Chelsea2.0kmNew York City, NY
Near the hotel
Entertainment Cruises New Jersey180 mLincoln Harbor Marina, Weehawken
Hoboken Historical Museum750 m1301 Hudson Street, Hoboken
Pier C Park860 mSinatra Dr, Hoboken
Mangia Hoboken! The Hoboken Food & Culture Tour1.4kmHoboken, NJ 07030
Masina Trattoria Italiana
54% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 3260 m500 Harbor Boulevard
Ruth's Chris Steak House
61% likes this, based on 69 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 50 - USD 50110 m1000 Harbor Blvd
60% likes this, based on 105 reviews
Food: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 30180 m1200 Harbor Boulevard
64% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: Thai350 m1903 Willow Ave
Chart House Restaurant
69% likes this, based on 247 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 101530 mLincoln Harbor/Pier D-T
Phone: (201) 348-6628
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.