The comfortable Sheraton Baltimore North is a 3-star property set next to Cylburn Arboretum, The Senator Theatre and Druid Hill Park. The building was renovated in 2008.
Nestled in the university district and 1km from the city center.
The hotel offers central location close to parks.
20 minutes by car from Glenn L Martin airport.
The 280 guest rooms are spread over 12 floors.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Sheraton Baltimore North boasts internet access, a business center as well as housekeeping, concierge service and room service.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 283.
- City Center Towson - 2000 ft
- Airport: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 16.2 mi, Reagan Washington National (DCA) - 45.0 mi
- Train Station: Penn Station Marc SB - 7.0 mi, West Baltimore Marc SB - 8.3 mi
- Underground station: West Coldspring Station (Metro) N/B - 6.2 mi, West Coldspring Station (Metro) S/B - 6.2 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Rain 903 - 400 ft, Cheesecake Factory (Food: American) - 700 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Sheraton Baltimore North Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Kiddie Crusoe2.4 mi7 Fox Tail Rd, Timonium
Robert E. Lee Memorial Park3.0 miFalls Road at Lakeside Drive, Baltimore
The Senator Theatre3.0 mi5904 York Road, Baltimore
Evergreen Museum & Library4.3 mi4545 N. Charles St., Baltimore
Druid Hill Park4.7 miNorthern Baltimore, Baltimore
Near the hotel
Recher Theatre2100 ft512 York Rd, Towson
Hampton National Historic Site.5000 ft535 Hampton Lane, Towson
Rain 903400 ft903 Dulaney Valley Rd
76% likes this, based on 74 reviews
Food: American700 ft825 Dulaney Valley Rd
Stoney River Legendary Steaks
61% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 50700 ft825 Dulaney Valley Rd
68% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: Chinese700 ft825 Dulaney Valley Road Ste 1161
Phone: (410) 372-5250
50% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: American700 ft825 Dulaney Valler Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.