- Room was modern - Wonderful breakfast buffet and for only $12 - Helpful staff
- Close to 6th and congress street shopping - Wi-fi but it's not free - Very informative staff
- Room was beautiful - Excellent service - Very close to the capital
- Room was nice - Staff was consistently above average - Continental breakfast
- Special parking area - Hotel is clean - Beds are dreamy
The comfortable Sheraton Austin Hotel At The Capitol is a 4-star property that offers friendly services and a casual atmosphere. The hotel occupies 16 floors and was renovated in 2008.
Within minutes to the downtown district, in the vicinity of LBJ Presidential Library, Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue and Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue. 10 minutes away from Austin city center.
The hotel boasts close proximity to restaurants, bars.
10 minutes' walk to Downtown Station train station. A short drive from Austin Bergstrom airport.
The air-conditioned hotel rooms feature city views. They also have private bathrooms with a shower, complimentary toiletries and a bathtub.
Guests can relax in the coffee bar serving signature drinks.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests can take advantage of a business center, internet access as well as wedding services, concierge service and 24-hour room service provided on-site.
Leisure facilities in Sheraton Austin Hotel At The Capitol include a patio, an indoor swimming pool and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel boasts a fitness center with a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 10 per day
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 200.
- City Center Austin - 3300 ft
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom (AUS) - 6.5 mi, Gray Aaf (GRK) - 55.4 mi
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 2700 ft, Plaza Saltillo Station - 4000 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Cafe Serranos at Symphony Square (Food: Café, Mexican) - 500 ft, Stubb's Bar-B-Q (Food: Barbecue) - 900 ft
- Parks Waterloo Park - 2000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Sheraton Austin Hotel At The Capitol Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Caswell House5100 ft1404 West Ave, Austin
University of Texas at Austin1.0 miGuadalupe and I-35, Austin
Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue1.0 miAustin, TX
LBJ Presidential Library1.1 mi2313 Red River St, Austin
Run-Tex1.1 mi919 W. 12th Street, Austin
Near the hotel
Austin Symphony Orchestra400 ft1101 Red River, Austin
French Legation Museum1500 ft802 San Marcos, Austin
Esther's Follies1800 ft525 E 6th St, Austin
State Capitol2500 ftCongress Ave, Austin
East Sixth Street1800 ftEast Sixth Street, Austin
Museum of The Weird1900 ft412 E. 6th Street, Austin
Waterloo Park2000 ft403 East 15th, Austin
Cafe Serranos at Symphony Square
66% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: Café, Mexican500 ft1111 Red River St
Phone: 512 322 9080
67% likes this, based on 279 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20900 ft801 Red River St
Phone: (512) 480-8341
Brick Oven Restaurant
75% likes this, based on 52 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21900 ft1209 Red River St
Phone: (512) 477-7006
63% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 321000 ft802 Red River
65% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 121100 ft718 Red River
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.