- Room was fantastic - Espresso machine - Ipod dock - Great staff
- Plenty of places to eat - Noise from the street - Excellent price
- Bathrooms were clean - Towels good - Elevator functioned well
- Staff were very friendly - Rooms are very basic - Great patisseries
- Free internet - Wonderful bed - Very noisy
Seven Latin Quarter is a new concept in the hotel design and provides excellent location in the Latin district. It’s very close to Cathedral Notre Dame and Jardins du Luxembourg.
The property consists of 28 rooms in levitation and 7 bright suites. Their interior is admirable and extraordinary. All of them are well-equipped with flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, private bathrooms.
A breakfast buffet is opened every morning.
Among the property features are Internet connection, 24-hour reception and room service. Pets are allowed, but there is no parking space.
Seven hotel will be the best choice for discerning travelers who appreciate comfort and luxury accommodation together with central location.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 35.
- City center Paris - 1.1 mi
- Airports: Orly (ORY) - 7.7 mi, Mutiara (LBJ) - 10.1 mi
- Train stations: Jussieu - 3700 ft, Gare Montparnasse - 1.3 mi
- Underground stations: Les Gobelins - 2000 ft, Port-Royal - 2300 ft
- Restaurants: Hao Hao (Cuisine: Japanese) - 200 ft, Thao Ly - 200 ft
- Beaches Paris Plage - 2900 ft
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 18 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 3.90 per hour.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Seven Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Notre Dame Cathedral1.0 mi6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
Shakespeare and Company Bookstore5100 ft37 rue de la Bucherie, Paris
Deportation Memorial5100 ftIle de la Cite, Paris
Rue de la Huchette5200 ftRue de la Huchette, Paris
Near the hotel
Val-de-Grace1400 ft1 place Alphonse-Laveran, Paris
Place Monge1500 ftRue Mouffetard, Paris
Le Bowling Mouffetard1600 ft73 rue Mouffetard, Paris
St-Medard1600 ftRue Mouffetard, Paris
Centre Culturel Irlandais2000 ft5 rue des Irlandais, Paris
Musee Curie2100 ft11, Rue Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris
Manufacture Nationale des Gobelins2300 ft42 av. des Gobelins, Paris
75% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese200 ft14, rue Bertholet
Phone: 01 45 35 26 68
53% likes this, based on 24 reviews200 ft11 Rue Berthollet
67% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Cuisine: French500 ft64, bd de Port-Royal
Phone: 01 47 07 24 47
62% likes this, based on 24 reviews500 ft1, rue Berthollet
75% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Price Range: USD 28 - USD 55500 ft45 Rue Claude Bernard
Phone: 01 47 07 86 32
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in France