- Room needed an upgrade - Bathroom was clean - Elevator is quick - Good value
- Highly accessible - Internet/ wi-fi was not working - Felt safe - Great choice
- Rooms were clean - Beds were comfortable - Staff were exceptionally helpful
- Good location near station - Nice restaurants in the area - Breakfast was awesome
- Friendly comfortable hotel - Near roma termini and metro repubblica - Rooms were spacious
Some would call the Hotel Selene an ideal base for surfing the capital of Italy thanks to the very advantageous location. Being a 3-star property, the Hotel Selene is very comfortable and offers many modern comforts and high quality services at competitive rates.
The Hotel Selene is located not far from the Via del Viminale and opposite the Teatro dell Opera. The hotel is near to the Termini Station, so the connection to the public transport is never a problem for the guests.
Either staying for the vacation or on a business trip you will always find your destination being not far away from your hotel which is extremely important while having limited amount of time. Less than a 20-minute walk will easily get you to the Coliseum and the Roman Forum. Other sights not far as well are the antique Presidential Palace, Government Treasury and the Quirinale.
The room interiors are bright and spacious, with elegant classical furniture. Marble bathrooms with tub and shower are cozy and will make you feel at home right away.
While saving money have an enjoyable stay at the hospitable Hotel Selene.
Number of rooms 40.
- City Center - 300 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.0km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 23.6km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 300 m, Roma Tiburtina - 3.0km
- Underground station: Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera - 300 m, Termini - 400 m
The hotel Selene provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 30 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Double Or Twin Beds
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Pantheon1.6kmPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Galleria Borghese1.5kmPiazzale del Museo Borghese 5, Rome
Chiesa del Gesu1.5kmPiazza del Gesu, Rome
Airport Connection Rome1.5kmVia del Teatro di Marcello, 10, Rome
Villa Borghese1.6kmPiazzale Flaminio, Rome
Near the hotel
Colosseum1.3kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Teatro dell'Opera di Roma110 mPiazza Beniamino Gigli, 7, Rome
National Roman Museum - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme160 mLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Museo Nazionale Romano170 mLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Fiera Del Libro190 m40 Piazza della Repubblica, Rome
76% likes this, based on 518 reviews
Food: Italian50 mVia del Viminale 2 G
Food: Italian20 mVia del Viminale, 4
Phone: +39 064744601
Gran Caffe' Del Passeggero
64% likes this, based on 104 reviews10 mVia del Viminale 2
Phone: +39 06 4818229
Ristorante Terme di Diocleziano
61% likes this, based on 343 reviews
Food: Italian70 mVia del Viminale, 3/A
Phone: +39 06 4872120
55% likes this, based on 125 reviews
Food: Italian30 mVia Principe Amedeo 49/51/53
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Italy