- Surrounded by building sites - Sensational view from the top floor - Recommend this place
- Room was very hot - Friendly helpful staff - Reasonable room rate - Enjoyed my stay there
- Restaurant is located on the top floor - Yummy dinner - Extremely courteous staff
- Not too close to taksim square - Live music is very loud - Turkish breakfast - Good value
- Conveniently situated - Beautiful view - Room was tiny - Air conditioning not working
The stylish 3-star Sed Hotel offers quick access to Private Tours with Mutlu Deveci - Daily Tours, Galipdede Caddesi and Istanbul Tunnel. Founded in 1985, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
Guests are offered 80 bright hotel rooms well-equipped with trouser press, direct dial phone and a telephone. Rooms also feature carpet floor and light wood furnishing.
In the morning a buffet breakfast is served at the bar. At the rooftop restaurant guests can enjoy international cuisine.
The hotel Sed provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
An elevator, free parking and a tour desk as well as 24-hour reception, shuttle service are available at the hotel.
Guests will enjoy a sauna, hammam and massage on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 80.
In the heart of Asian side-Kadikoy district with beautiful views of Istanbul. Steps away from such Istanbul attractions as Naval Museum, Beyoglu and Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show.
Nearby points of interest include a tower, museums and a palace.
Set within a 10-minute walk from Taksim subway station and 200m from the Kabataş tram stop. 20 minutes' drive from Ataturk airport.
- City Center - 3.6km
- Airport: Ataturk - 16.2km, Sabiha Gokcen - 30.8km
- Train Station: Haydarpasa Train Station - 5.0km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Taksim - 600 m, Osmanbey - 2.2km
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Sed Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Galata Mevlevi Lodge1.6kmSahkulu Mah. Galip Dede Cad. No:15, Istanbul
Istanbul Tunnel1.6kmBetween Karakoy and Tunel Station, Istanbul
Bosphorus Strait1.9kmIstanbul Bosphorus, Istanbul
Galata Tower1.8kmBuyuk Hendek Cad., Istanbul
Near the hotel
Naval Museum490 mDolmabahce Palace, Istanbul
Galatasaray Tram610 mTaksim, Istanbul
Sanatkarlar Parki700 mKilic Ali Pasa Mah. Cihangir, Beyoglu, Istanbul
Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show810 mCumhuriyet Caddesi 40, Istanbul
BJK Inonu Stadi860 mVisnezade Mah. Dolmabahce Cad., Istanbul
81% likes this, based on 248 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 101190 mInonu Caddesi Omer Avni Mahallesi No 50
Phone: 249 1001
66% likes this, based on 9 reviews140 mg.suyu
Orient Express Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 66 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 37240 mSirkeci Gar Istasyon Cad. No:2 Sirkeci, Fatih
Phone: (212) 522 22 80
60% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 29320 mDunya SaglIk Sokak
Phone: 212 249 40 40
95% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: Turkish400 mGumussuyu Mah, Kazanci Yokusu no 43
Phone: 0 212 292 99 40
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014TurkishHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedIstanbul
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in Turkey