This waterfront hotel has a great location convenient to Pike Place Market, amazing views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains, and contemporary rooms with CD players and iPod docks. Half of the rooms have balconies. The noise from the streets can get loud. The pool is enjoyable, the staff is amicable, and the restaurant is divine.
- The entire staff is professional, helpful, and friendly - Loved the rooms - Very, very, comfortable beds
- The lobby was spacious - Staff was friendly - Our room was very comfortable - No microwave or refrigerator
- It has a unique pool - The lobby is beautiful - Staff were excellent - The room was comfortable
- Location was perfect to get to the celebrity pier - Room itself was clean - $28 daily parking charge
- Room was lovely with beautiful views - Food was not good - Have to pay for internet
Seattle Marriott Waterfront is located in a business area of Seattle in close proximity to Teatro ZinZanni, Seattle Opera and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center. Built in 2003, the comfortable hotel was renovated in 2011.
In the center of of Seattle with breathtaking views of the city. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium and Tia Lou.
Very close to markets, an aquarium, this hotel also offers its own an outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool.
This hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of the Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop. 5km to the Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
All luxurious rooms including Standard Double Room, Standard Room and Deluxe Room are fitted with a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.
The modern bar serves a selection of coffee.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Professional staff is always on hand to provide shuttle service, concierge service.
The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 42 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 358.
- City Center Seattle - 4300 ft
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 1.4 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 5.4 mi
- Train Station Auburn Station - 21.8 mi
- Bus stop - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: Anthony's Homeport Seattle Waterfront (Food: Seafood) - 200 ft, Anthony's Pier 66 and Bell Street Diner (Food: Seafood) - 200 ft
- Parks Victor Steinbrueck Park - 1000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Seattle Marriott Waterfront Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Food and meals|
Capitol Hill5000 ft600 Fourth Avenue, Seattle
Seattle Repertory Theatre5000 ft155 Mercer Street, Seattle
Smith Tower5100 ft508 Second Avenue, Seattle
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center5100 ft440 5th Avenue North, Seattle
Seattle Opera5100 ft321 Mercer Street, Seattle
Near the hotel
Victor Steinbrueck Park1000 ftCorner of Pike Place, Virginia St. and Western Ave., Seattle
Belltown1100 ftFirst Avenue, Virginia Street to Broad Street, Seattle
Seattle Aquarium1800 ft1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle
Cinerama1900 ft2100 4th Ave, Seattle
Unexpected Productions2000 ft1428 Post Alley, Seattle
Market Theatre2000 ft1428 Post Alley, Seattle
Washington State Ferries2900 ft2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Anthony's Homeport Seattle Waterfront
65% likes this, based on 237 reviews
Food: Seafood200 ft2201 Alaskan Way
Phone: (206) 448-6688
Anthony's Pier 66 and Bell Street Diner
76% likes this, based on 169 reviews
Food: Seafood200 ft2201 Alaskan Way
Hook & Plow
65% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30300 ft2100 Alaskan Way
72% likes this, based on 508 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 461000 ft2020 Western Ave
62% likes this, based on 321 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Sushi
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 36900 ft2001 Western Avenue
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.