- Perfect location - Big rooms - Double glazed windows - Bed is comfortable
- Connecting rooms available - Good location - Service needs improvement
- Rooms are not very large - Pillows are comfortable - Good temperature control
- Metro and rer stations nearby - Room well furnished - Large bath room
- Excellent location - Room looks new - Hotel restaurant is pricey
The Sofitel Paris Le Scribe is an advanced facility for those who like to stay in Paris in comfort and warmth.
While staying at the Sofitel Paris Le Scribe accommodation all the artistic and historical attractions of the Paris city like Opera Garnier and the famous Place Vendeme are within easy reach.
The city of Paris is pulsing with natural beauty and the atmosphere of refined sofistication and ancient history.
Be confident that you`ll enjoy all the delights that the Sofitel Paris Le Scribe accommodation`s facilities has to offer.
All the rooms of the Sofitel Paris Le Scribe property makes the impression of luxury and comfort.
The Sofitel Paris Le Scribe hotel provides modern amenities, ensuring you a successful stay in the outstanding city of Paris.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 213.
- City center Paris - 1.3 mi
- Airports: Mutiara (LBJ) - 8.6 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.0 mi
- Train stations: Gare Saint Lazare - 2000 ft, Gare de l'Est - 1.4 mi
- Underground stations: Opéra Metro - 700 ft, Chaussée d'Antin-La Fayette - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Cafe de la Paix (Cuisine: French) - 500 ft, American Dream (Cuisine: American) - 200 ft
- Parks National Park of Port-Cros - 4500 ft
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 35 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 40 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Scribe Hotel Paris Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Moulin Rouge5100 ft82 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris
Musee Jacquemart-Andre5000 ft158 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris
Basilique Sainte Clotilde5000 ftRue Las-Cases, Paris
Museum of Eroticism (Musee de l'Erotisme)5000 ft72 boulevard de Clichy, Paris
Samaritaine5100 ft19 rue de la Monnaie, Paris
Near the hotel
Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris600 ft8 rue Scribe, Place de l'Opera, Paris
Fragonard Theatre des Capucines Museum300 ft39, Blvd. des Capucines, Paris
L'Olympia400 ft28 boulevard des Capucines, Paris
Fragonard Scribe Museum500 ft9 Rue Scribe, Paris
Rue de la Paix500 ftParisFrance
Theatre de L'Athenee Louis Jouvet800 ft7 rue Boudreau, Paris
Paris Story800 ft11b rue Scribe, Paris
Cafe de la Paix
68% likes this, based on 776 reviews
Cuisine: French500 ft12, bd des Capucines (InterContinental Paris Le Grand Hotel)
Phone: 01 40 07 36 36
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 30200 ft21,rue Daunou
Phone: +33 1 42 60 99 89
66% likes this, based on 63 reviews
Cuisine: French200 ft1, rue Scribe
Phone: 01 44 71 74 20
Restaurant Capucine Cafe
71% likes this, based on 112 reviews
Cuisine: French, Brasserie300 ft39 boulevard des Capucines
81% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Cuisine: French200 ft1, rue Scribe (Hotel Scribe)
Phone: 01 44 71 24 26
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.