- Nice little hotel - Free breakfast from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m - Would stay here again
- Hotel was easy to find - Dog friendly - Plenty of parking - Great customer service
- Comfortable rooms with wifi - Ac was not great - Pool area is very nice - Nice stay
- Off of the busy 76 highway - Not a gourmet full breakfast - Comfortable beds - Fair price
- 10 minute drive to the outlet malls - Rooms were extremely clean - Staff was friendly
The affordable Scenic Hills Inn is a 2-star hotel in Branson offering a sundeck, a seasonal outdoor pool. Founded in 1994, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
This hotel comprises of Leisure Double Room, One-Bedroom Double Room and Double Room, known for cherry furnishing. They feature a refrigerator, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. They provide bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer and a bathtub.
The dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served in the dining room.
At the hotel Scenic Hills Inn guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
An elevator, free parking and a meeting room, a business center and newspapers are located on-site.
Active tourists will enjoy scuba diving, fishing and boating provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 66.
Located in the heart of Branson, the property is steps away from Zip Line USA, Cedar Mountain Stables and Uncle Ike's Trail Ride. Just 30 minutes from the center of Branson.
Fast access to M Graham Clark airport within 5km is provided.
- City Center - 2.1km
- Airport: M Graham Clark - 4.7km, Branson - 14.8km
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 07:00-11:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Scenic Hills Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Uncle Ike's Trail Ride6.5km8393 West Highway 76, Branson
Talking Rocks Cavern10.2km423 Fairy Cave Lane, Reeds Spring
John Daly's Murder Rock Golf Club12.0km1250 Golf Club Drive, Branson
Big Cedar Spa13.0km612 Devils Pool Rd, Ridgedale
Cedar Mountain Stables13.0km612 Devils Pool Rd, Ridgedale
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.