- Nice little hotel - Free breakfast from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m - Would stay here again
- Hotel was easy to find - Dog friendly - Plenty of parking - Great customer service
- Comfortable rooms with wifi - Ac was not great - Pool area is very nice - Nice stay
- Off of the busy 76 highway - Not a gourmet full breakfast - Comfortable beds - Fair price
- 10 minute drive to the outlet malls - Rooms were extremely clean - Staff was friendly
Free Wi-Fi in rooms
Seasonal outdoor pool
Spa and relaxation
Scenic Hills is rated 2 stars and provides visitors with a lift, free parking and a vending machine. The family-friendly hotel was built in 1994 and refurbished in 2010.
It is placed close to the shopping district, in the vicinity of The New Americana Theatre, Branson Arts Council and Hollywood Wax Museum Branson. Adventure Ziplines of Branson, Andy Williams Moon River Theater and Branson Tanger Outlets in Branson are located nearby.
This hotel is conveniently located close to Branson airport.
The property comprises 65 luxurious rooms appointed with a laptop-size safe, individual climate control, a mini-refrigerator, Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Guestrooms feature carpet floor and cherry furnishing.
Dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served every morning.
Business facilities at Scenic Hills include a photocopier, a business center and computer equipment.
A hot tub and a Jacuzzi are available on-site. Active tourists will enjoy boating, scuba diving and horse riding provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Free public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 66.
|City Center||Branson - 1.4 mi|
|Airports||Branson (BKG) - 9.2 mi, Boone County (HRO) - 27.8 mi|
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Scenic Hills Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Talking Rocks Cavern6.3 mi423 Fairy Cave Lane, Reeds Spring
Zip Line USA9.5 mi3335 US Highway 160, Reeds Spring
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.