This business Sara'S Inn On The Boulevard is situated in the center of Houston right next to renowned attractions, such as North Loop and Historic Houston Heights Shopping District. This hotel was opened in 1890 and renovated in 2009.
Each room at Sara'S Inn On The Boulevard provides LCD TV.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 11.
Many Houston sights, including Pavillion on the Bayou, Art Car Museum and Glenwood Cemetery are 20 minutes away from Sara'S Inn On The Boulevard. Just 4km from the center of Houston.
Within walking distance of the historic area with its restaurants and shops.
- City Center - 1.9mi
- Airport: William P Hobby - 12.2mi, George Bush Intercontinental - 13.9mi
- Train Station: UH-Downtown Station - 2.8mi, Preston Station - 2.9mi
- Bus stop - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Other hotels in Houston
Starting from: US$111
Starting from: US$116
Starting from: US$198
Starting from: US$128
Starting from: US$159
Sara'S Inn On The Boulevard Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.