- Spacious room - Crisp linens - Generous sized towels
- Flawless housekeeping - Enough english channels - Free internet
- Great variety of food - Service is impeccable - Comfy bed
- Great views - Nice hotel - Attentive staff
- Bit out from the attractions - Nice services - Good rooms
Santiago Marriott is a 5-star fascinating property that offers comfortable accommodation steps away from Costanera Center, Isidora Goyenechea and Paseo de las Esculturas. The hotel occupies 25 floors and was renovated in 2010.
Conveniently located in Las Condes district, overlooking Andes Mountains. Parque Araucano en las Condes, Museo de la Moda are 10 minutes away.
The hotel boasts close proximity to supermarkets, shops and a mall.
15km to the Los Cerrillos airport.
The hotel offers 280 rooms. All of them feature direct dial phone, a safe and radio. There are rooms with panoramic views of the skyline. They also have en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a bathtub and a shower.
A varied breakfast is served in a warm atmosphere of the dining room. The Cafe Or restaurant serves special meals. Refreshing drinks are offered in the café bar.
A continental breakfast is served at the price of USD 20 per person per night. The hotel offers a american breakfast at the price of USD 21 per person per night. You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs USD 27 per person per night.
Guests can make use of laundry, shuttle service and room service as well as a cloakroom, currency exchange and a garage.
Guests can make use of massage, Jacuzzi and a sauna or go in for tennis, golf and horse riding. For workouts the fitness center provides a jogging trail, aerobics classes and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 14 per day
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 25. Number of rooms 280.
- City center Santiago - 1.9 mi
- Airports Arturo Merino Benitez (SCL) - 12.7 mi
- Underground stations: Tobalaba - 2.1 mi, Los Leones - 2.5 mi
- Restaurants: Cafe Med (Cuisine: Mediterranean) - 200 ft, Santa Pizza - 400 ft
- Parks Parque Araucano en las Condes - 2200 ft
- Ski areas La Parva Ski Resort - 1.9 mi
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Santiago Marriott Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
SubCentro Las Condes1.1 miApoquindo 4400, Santiago
Nueva Costanera1.4 miNueva Costanera, Santiago
Parque Bicentenario1.6 miSantiagoChile
Isidora Goyenechea1.7 miIsidora Goyenechea Ave., Santiago
La Parva Ski Resort1.9 miAv. El Bosque Norte 0177 2do. Piso, Santiago
Near the hotel
Parque Araucano en las Condes2200 ftAv. Presidente Riesco 5330, Las Condes, Santiago
Museo de la Moda3800 ftSantiago 4562Chile
73% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Cuisine: Mediterranean200 ftAv Presidente Kennedy 5741
53% likes this, based on 68 reviews400 ft
Ruby Tuesday Parque Arauco900 ft
Pasta & Basta
52% likes this, based on 90 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 101000 ft
Phone: +56 2 2243548
Cuisine: Contemporary, Fusion, Bistro
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 201400 ft
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ChileanHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedSantiago
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in Chile