- Away from downtown - Close to the beach - Wi-fi is good and free - We'll be back
- Free tea and cofee - Excellent pool area - Small fitness center - Ample private parking
- Area is perfect - Rooms are spacious - No breakfast - Highly recommend
- Rooms were up to date - Great bathrooms - Wonderful beach facility - Price is great
- Great apart-hotel - Serene setting - Convenient kitchen setup - Unbelievable service
Blending a welcoming ambience with friendly services, the 4-star Santa Maria Suites Resort provides ideal lodging in Key West.
The property comprises 35 luxury rooms equipped with cable TV, wireless internet and Wi-Fi.
Guests can unwind in the award-winning restaurant, which serves delicious Japanese cuisine.
Santa Maria Suites Resort boasts internet access, newspapers as well as concierge service, dry cleaning and a turndown service.
Guests can go in for deep-sea fishing, fly fishing at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 35.
Many Key West sights, including Audubon House & Tropical Gardens, Harry S Truman Little White House and Heritage House Museum are 20 minutes away from the hotel. This sophisticated hotel is 2km away from the center of Key West.
This hotel is well based near gardens, parks.
Fast access to International airport within 5km is provided.
- City Center - 1.5km
- Airport International - 3.6km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed - 244m2
King Size Bed
1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Santa Maria Suites Resort Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Mallory Square1.5km400 Wall St
Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park1.6kmSouthard St on Truman Annex
Heritage House Museum1.5km410 Caroline Street
Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum1.6km901 Caroline St
Turtle Kraals Museum1.6km200 Margaret Street
Near the hotel
Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory190 m1316 Duval Street
A&M Rentals80 m513 South St.
Simonton Street Beach140 mNorth end of Simonton Street
Southernmost Point200 mWhitehead Street
South Beach210 mSouth end of Duval Street
Dog Beach310 mEnd of Alberta St
The Cabaret At La Te Da360 m1125 Duval Street
69% likes this, based on 313 reviews
Food: Sushi, Japanese10 m1401 Simonton Street
Phone: (305) 293-0304
Conch and Cuban Cafe
72% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Food: Cuban60 m1330 Simonton
55% likes this, based on 165 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 5180 m1435 Simonton Street
Phone: 305 295 9669
Shark Bites at the Southernmost Point
73% likes this, based on 153 reviews
Food: Pizza, Creperie, Ice Cream, Sandwiches
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 1690 m507 South Street
Southernmost Beach Cafe
76% likes this, based on 1441 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 32170 m1405 Duval Street
Phone: 305 295 6550
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.