Everything about this beautiful resort is praised, from its gorgeous grounds to the staff that bends over backwards for you. John and Jackie Kennedy once honeymooned here. The attractive cottages are tucked away and the food is great. It's expensive here, but it's worth it after the recent renovation.
- Each cottage has a fireplace, a private jacuzzi - Staff is gracious, helpful and warm - Large outdoor pool heated to 80degrees
- Rooms are tastefully appointed - Parking is conveniently located right outside your cottage - Very pet friendly
- Food in the onsite restaurant is fabulous - Small but very nice gym is located near the pool - Grounds were impeccable
- Perfect, beautiful rooms - Staff is helpful and very efficient - Huge pool and spa area
- Location is gorgeous - Grounds are impeccable - Wildly comfortable rooms
San Ysidro Ranch is situated right next to unspoiled private beaches. Founded in 1893, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
Many Santa Barbara sights, including Ty Warner Sea Center, Casa del Herrero and Santa Barbara Zoo are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Just 8km from the center of Santa Barbara known for Lotusland, Santa Barbara Cemetery and Andree Clark Bird Refuge.
Very close to restaurants, bars, this hotel also offers its own an outdoor swimming pool, a patio and a golf course.
25 minutes' drive from Municipal airport.
This property has 40 guestrooms including Cottage Villa, Romantic One-Bedroom Suite and Style Cottage appointed with a fireplace, Wi-Fi and plasma TV. Some rooms offer panoramic views over the the Pacific Ocean, Santa Ynez Mountains. The hotel rooms come with heated floor and oak furniture.
The dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served in the dining room. The Stonehouse restaurant serves a variety of regional dishes.
For visitors San Ysidro Ranch offers a business center, internet access and laptops as well as concierge service, car service and laundry.
For children babysitting, child care are available. The hotel’s fitness center comes with yoga classes, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 41.
|City Center||Santa Barbara - 4.7 mi|
|Airports||Municipal (SBA) - 12.6 mi, Cunnamulla (CMA) - 34.2 mi|
|Train Stations||Santa Barbara Amtrak - 4.6 mi, Amtrack Station Santa Barbara - 4.6 mi|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
San Ysidro Ranch Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
Lotusland1.9 miCold Springs Road, Santa Barbara
Andree Clark Bird Refuge2.8 mi1400 E. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Zoo3.2 mi500 Ninos Drive, Santa Barbara
Ty Warner Sea Center3.6 mi211 Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara
Chase Palm Park4.1 mi323 E Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.