- Beds not comfortable - No such thing as free internet - Many bars/restaurants close
- Great little city hotel - In the heart of historical rome - Can't wait to return
- Hotel is so so noisy - Bathroom was clean - Breakfast area was so comfortable
- Clean and nice room - Very good food - Perfect service - Location is perfect for tourists
- Perfect location - Small room - Staff was friendly and helpful - Good breakfast
Conveniently situated in the heart of Rome the Hotel San Silvestro has a perfect transports connection, including underground (5 minutes away), bus and taxi. This 3-star hotel is located within walking distance to the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Via Veneto and the Pantheon.
This exciting Baroque marble construction was built in 1732 by the Pope depicting Neptune with his chariot.
The property features 25 cozy rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, direct-dial phone, minibar and private bathroom with either bath or shower.
Many apartments have a panoramic view over the Romanic Bell Tower of the San Silvestro in Capite church or San Silvestro square.
The Hotel San Silvestro offers kind and discrete hospitality with warm atmosphere and attention to details.
Number of rooms 25.
- City Center Rome - 3700 ft
- Airport: Ciampino (CIA) - 8.8 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 13.5 mi
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 5000 ft, Roma San Pietro Station - 1.6 mi
- Underground station: Cavour - 2700 ft, Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 3000 ft
- Restaurants: Melo (Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Chowder) - 200 ft, La Luna nel Porto - 200 ft
- Parks: Villa Aldobrandini - 800 ft, Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre - 4400 ft
- Beaches Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 3400 ft
The hotel San Silvestro provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
San Silvestro Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Museo dell'Ara Pacis5000 ftLungotevere Augusta, Rome
Museo delle Navi5000 ftVia Alessandro Guidoni 35,, Nemi
Museo Criminologico5000 ftVia del Gonfalone, 29, Rome
Church of St. Francis of Assisi at Ripa Grande5100 ftPiazza San Francesco d'Assisi 88, Rome
Statua di Papa Giovanni Paolo II5100 ftPresso Stazione Termini, Rome
Near the hotel
Colosseum3300 ftPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1800 ftPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Pantheon2300 ftPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Ss. Nome di Maria100 ft89 Foro Traiano, Rome
Santa Maria di Loreto400 ftP.za della Madonna do Loreto,26 Roma, Rome
Roma dal Cielo Terrazza delle Quadrighe400 ftPiazza Venezia, Rome
Museo Delle Cere500 ftPiazza SS apostoli, 68, Rome
73% likes this, based on 220 reviews
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Chowder200 ftVia Magnanapoli, 6
Phone: 06 6796366
La Luna nel Porto200 ftViale Traiano, 141
Enoteca Provincia Romana
77% likes this, based on 125 reviews
Food: Italian300 ftForo Traiano, 82
Phone: (+39) 0669940273
Food: Italian, International
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 205300 ftForo Traiano
Phone: +39 066789980
The Glass Bar & Restaurant
Food: Italian300 ftVia Santa Eufemia, 5
Phone: 39 06 99 70 71
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Italy