- Location is good - Lobby is lovely - Great views - Staff was very friendly - I'll be back
- Pool area was adorable - Great service - No fitness center - No restaurant
- Close to canal st., casino - Rooms are not huge - Bathrooms were nice - Beds were divine
- Free breakfast - Reasonable rates - Valet parking was $28 - $4.95 a night for wifi
- Quaint hotel - Room was fantastic - Staff was wonderful - Complimentary champagne
Saint James is a 3-star accommodation in the center of New Orleans providing guests with a courtyard, a casino.
Major New Orleans attractions, such as Royal Street, McKenna Museum of African American Art and Mardi Gras World are located nearby. A 5-minute walk will take you to Audubon Insectarium, Lafayette Square and The National WWII Museum.
The hotel is surrounded by casinos, boutiques.
A short drive from Lakefront airport.
This property has 85 non-smoking guestrooms including Deluxe Suite, Double Room and Standard Double Room that are well appointed with a minibar, a safe and air conditioning. Guestrooms offer personalized interior and carpet floor.
Guests can unwind in the gourmet restaurant, which serves delicious seafood cuisine.
For visitors Saint James offers printers, internet access and a fax as well as laundry, a delivery service and concierge service.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
Number of rooms 86.
- City center New Orleans - 1.1 mi
- Airports Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.0 mi
- Restaurants: Mother's Restaurant (Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Sandwiches) - 400 ft, Commander's Palace (Cuisine: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole) - 1000 ft
- Parks: Woldenberg Riverfront Park - 2000 ft, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 2100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Saint James Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The Old U.S. Mint5200 ft400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Mardi Gras World1.1 mi1380 Port of New Orleans Place, New Orleans
Faubourg Marigny1.1 miNew Orleans, LA
Lower Garden District1.1 miNew Orleans, LA
New Orleans African-American Museum1.2 mi1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Near the hotel
Harrah's Casino1100 ft512 S. Peters, New Orleans
Audubon Insectarium1200 ft423 Canal Street, New Orleans
Lafayette Square1200 ftSt. Charles Avenue, New Orleans
Louisiana Music Factory1300 ftDecatur Street, New Orleans
S.S. Natchez1400 ft400 Toulouse Street, New Orleans
Entergy IMAX Theatre1400 ft1 Canal St, New Orleans
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio1400 ft727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
50% likes this, based on 1776 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Sandwiches, Soups
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 27400 ft401 Poydras St
73% likes this, based on 2153 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 801000 ft1403 Washington Ave
Phone: 504 899-8221
84% likes this, based on 736 reviews
Cuisine: American, French, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 43 - USD 82400 ft301 Tchoupitoulas St
Chophouse New Orleans
85% likes this, based on 133 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32200 ft322 Magazine Street
Liborio's Cuban Restaurant
50% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Cuisine: South American, Cuban
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 20200 ft321 Magazine St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.