- Right in center - Lobby was nice - Good restaurant - 24-hour room service
- Good location - Aircon was not working - Breakfast so so - Fine for one night
- Spacious rooms - Liked the bathrooms - Internet facility is costly - Will stay again
- Convenient to the train station - Rooms are clean - Staff are good - Some traffic noice
- Clean hotel - Good ambience - Service needs improving - Food was very good
The 3-star Sahil (Deluxe) (C) is located in western Mumbai, minutes away from Babulnath Temple, Haji Ali Mosque and Mumbadevi Temple. Since 1985, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Mumbai.
Nestled in the government district and 7km from the city center.
15 minutes' drive from Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport and 5 minutes' walk to Mumbai Central train station.
This hotel comprises of Super Deluxe Double Room, Super Deluxe Room and Superior Deluxe Room, known for wooden furnishing. They feature a safe, a sofa and Wi-Fi. They also have en suite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer.
International dishes are served in the 24-hour restaurant.
A safe deposit box, a tour desk and currency exchange as well as internet access, banquet facilities and a business center are available on-site.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 88.
- City center Mumbai - 4.0 mi
- Airports Chhatrapati Shivaji International (BOM) - 8.8 mi
- Train stations: Mumbai Central - 1400 ft, Mumbai Central - 1400 ft
- Restaurants: Paratha Mantra (Cuisine: Indian) - 1000 ft, Pali Hill Village Cafe (Cuisine: Mediterranean) - 1300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Sahil (Deluxe) (C) Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus5000 ftMumbai CST Area, DN Road, Mumbai (Bombay)
Haji Ali Mosque5100 ftLala Lajpatrai Marg, Mumbai (Bombay)
Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum5200 ft19 Laburnam Rd, Mumbai (Bombay)
Mahalakshmi Temple1.1 miBhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai (Bombay)
Babulnath Temple1.2 mi16, Babulnath Rd., Charni Road, Mumbai (Bombay)
Near the hotel
Bandra-Worli Sea Link2600 ftSouth Mumbai, Mumbai (Bombay)
Kamala Nehru Park3100 ftGrant Road, Mumbai (Bombay)
Prithvi Theatre3200 ft20 Janki Kutir, Mumbai (Bombay)
Dhobi Ghat4500 ftDr. E. Moses Rd., Mumbai (Bombay)
60% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Cuisine: Indian1000 ftNavbharat House, Nxt To Trishna,Kala Ghoda, Inside Green Street, Fort, Mumbai - 400001
Pali Hill Village Cafe
74% likes this, based on 82 reviews
Cuisine: Mediterranean1300 ftNr Janta Bar
69% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Cuisine: Indian1600 ftLamington Road
68% likes this, based on 133 reviews2000 ftversova
51% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Cuisine: European2400 ftGround Floor, Chinoy Mansion, Near Gangar Opticians,
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014IndianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedMumbai
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in India