- A/c didn't work very well - House keeping staff were great - Free shuttle to the las vegas outlet mall
- Bathroom was ok with adequate towels - Internet didn't work - Buffet was average
- A little north of most of the strip - Staff was friendly - Parking is free - Pool is great
- Pool area was pleasant - Beds and pillows were very comfortable - Value for money
- Room clean and big - Receptionist was pretty rude - Very reasonably priced
The contemporary Sahara Hotel And Casino is a great place in a vibrant area of Las Vegas.
The gourmet restaurant offers fresh seasonal cuisine. Guests can relax in the café bar serving refreshing drinks.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and the rate is USD 12.99 per day
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 1710.
Ideally nestled in Las Vegas Strip district, overlooking Bellagio Fountains, A Little White Chapel and Casino at Encore. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular The Magic and Tigers of Rick Thomas, Strip Gun Club and Chapel of the Bells.
5 minutes' walk to Sahara Station train station. 10km to the North Air Terminal airport.
- City Center - 3.3km
- Airport: Mc Carran Intl - 6.9km, North Air Terminal - 8.3km
- Train Station: Monorail - Harrah's / Imperial Palace Station - 2.8km, Monorail - Flamingo/ Caesar's Palace Station - 3.1km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Las Vegas
Starting from: US$100
Starting from: US$39
Starting from: US$40
Starting from: US$200
Starting from: US$35
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
King Size Bed or Double Bed
Sahara Hotel And Casino Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Shalimar Wedding Chapel1.5km1401 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
A Little White Chapel1.6km1301 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Le Reve1.8km3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Casino at Encore1.7km3121 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
The Earl Turner Show1.7kmPalace Station Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas
Near the hotel
The Amazing Jonathan190 mWindows at Bally's Las Vegas, Las Vegas
The Magic and Tigers of Rick Thomas190 m2535 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Strip Gun Club330 m2233 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Chapel of the Bells330 m2233 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Stratosphere Tower570 m2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Belleza - A Boutique Chapel580 m2009 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Casino at the Stratosphere590 m2000 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere
81% likes this, based on 1591 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, French, Seafood, Continental
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 81530 m2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
70% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Food: Indian, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 30290 m2218 Paradise Rd
60% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: Thai350 m1201 Las Vegas Blvd
Phone: (702) 386-8631
68% likes this, based on 140 reviews
Food: American380 m2210 Las Vegas Blvd S
Pamplemousse French Restaurant
74% likes this, based on 100 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 42410 m400 East Sahara Ave
Phone: (702) 733-2066
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.