- Good service - Rooms were spotless - Balcony was a bonus
- Many restaurants - Nice staff - Small but clean rooms
- Close to metro - Hotel was quiet, safe - Tv with foreign channels
- Free wifi access - Staff friendly - Rooms fairly small
- Close to notre dame - Shower was very odd - Cafes equally close
Hotel Royal Cardinal is situated in the most visited district of Paris – the Latin Quarter. The venue is really close to Notre Dame and Saint Louis Island. The hotel offers 36 fashionably decorated rooms, featuring up-to-date amenities. Every room is equipped with bathroom, toilet, hairdryer, cable TV, direct phone and safety box. Wi-Fi Internet access is available on the all territory of the hotel. Apart from all facilities mentioned above Royal Cardinal hotel has a restaurant and a bar to R&R and have a delicious meal along with a nice drinks. Good service, comfortable location and great hospitality are what the hotel can be proud of.
The hotel personnel speaks English, Deutch, French, Spanish, Italiano, Portuguese.
Number of rooms 36.
- City center Paris - 3300 ft
- Airports: Orly (ORY) - 8.3 mi, Mutiara (LBJ) - 9.4 mi
- Train stations: Jussieu - 400 ft, Gare de Lyon - 1.1 mi
- Underground stations: Cardinal Lemoine - 400 ft, Maubert-Mutualité - 1400 ft
- Restaurants: Royal Jussieu - 100 ft, Breakfast in America (Cuisine: American) - 400 ft
- Parks Jardin des Plantes - 1500 ft
- Beaches Paris Plage - 900 ft
The hotel offers a continental breakfast at the price of EUR 7 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
No parking available.
from 2 pm
until 11:00-12:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Royal Cardinal Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
Musee du Louvre1.2 mi99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musee d'Art et Histoire du Judaisme)5000 ft71 rue du Temple, Paris
Les Docks5000 ft34 Quai d'Austerlitz, Paris
Musee Picasso5100 ftHotel Sale, 5 rue de Thorigny, Paris
Musee de la Poupee5100 ftImpasse Berthaud, Paris
Near the hotel
Notre Dame Cathedral2300 ft6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
Club Quartier Latin600 ft19 rue de Pontoise, Paris
Paris Plage900 ftSeine River - Right Bank, Paris
Museum of the Arab World (Institut du Monde Arabe)1100 ft1 Rue des Fosses St.-Bernard, Paris
Latin Quarter1200 ftAcross from Notre Dame any side street, Paris
St. Etienne du Mont1300 ftPlace Ste. Genevieve, Paris
Saint Ephrem1400 ftRue des Carmes, Paris
66% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 22100 ft1, rue des Ecoles
Phone: 01 46 33 51 95
Breakfast in America
69% likes this, based on 278 reviews
Cuisine: American400 ft17, rue des Ecoles (Cardinal LeMoine)
Phone: 01 43 54 50 28
2 Bis Cafe-Restaurant100 ft2 B Rue des Ecoles
Phone: +33 1 43 54 87 81
La Voie Lactee
80% likes this, based on 38 reviews100 ft34 Rue Card Lemoine
Cuisine: French100 ft7 rue des Ecoles
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France