- Good service - Rooms were spotless - Balcony was a bonus
- Many restaurants - Nice staff - Small but clean rooms
- Close to metro - Hotel was quiet, safe - Tv with foreign channels
- Free wifi access - Staff friendly - Rooms fairly small
- Close to notre dame - Shower was very odd - Cafes equally close
Hotel Royal Cardinal is situated in the most visited district of Paris – the Latin Quarter. The venue is really close to Notre Dame and Saint Louis Island. The hotel offers 36 fashionably decorated rooms, featuring up-to-date amenities. Every room is equipped with bathroom, toilet, hairdryer, cable TV, direct phone and safety box. Wi-Fi Internet access is available on the all territory of the hotel. Apart from all facilities mentioned above Royal Cardinal hotel has a restaurant and a bar to R&R and have a delicious meal along with a nice drinks. Good service, comfortable location and great hospitality are what the hotel can be proud of.
The hotel personnel speaks English, Deutch, French, Spanish, Italiano, Portuguese.
Number of rooms 36.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 12.6km, Orly - 13.6km
- Train Station: Jussieu - 100 m, Gare de Lyon - 1.7km
- Underground station: Cardinal Lemoine - 100 m, Maubert-Mutualité - 400 m
The hotel offers a continental breakfast at the price of EUR 7 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 1 pm
until 07:00-11:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
No parking available.
Royal Cardinal Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Musee du Louvre2.0km99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musee d'Art et Histoire du Judaisme)1.5km71 rue du Temple, Paris
Les Docks1.5km34 Quai d'Austerlitz, Paris
Musee Picasso1.6kmHotel Sale, 5 rue de Thorigny, Paris
Musee de la Poupee1.6kmImpasse Berthaud, Paris
Near the hotel
Notre Dame Cathedral680 m6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
Club Quartier Latin180 m19 rue de Pontoise, Paris
Paris Plage270 mSeine River - Right Bank, Paris
Museum of the Arab World (Institut du Monde Arabe)320 m1 Rue des Fosses St.-Bernard, Paris
Arenes de Lutece340 mAt rues Monge and Navarre, Paris
Latin Quarter360 mAcross from Notre Dame any side street, Paris
St. Etienne du Mont370 mPlace Ste. Genevieve, Paris
66% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 2210 m1, rue des Ecoles
Phone: 01 46 33 51 95
Breakfast in America
69% likes this, based on 278 reviews
Food: American100 m17, rue des Ecoles (Cardinal LeMoine)
Phone: 01 43 54 50 28
2 Bis Cafe-Restaurant20 m2 B Rue des Ecoles
Phone: +33 1 43 54 87 81
La Voie Lactee
80% likes this, based on 38 reviews30 m34 Rue Card Lemoine
La Poele Qui Danse
74% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 4250 m3, Rue d'Arras
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France