- Staff were very nice - Room was clean - Bed very comfortable - They didn't have a pool
- Location was convenient - No fridge or microwave - Hotel lobby was beautiful - Room was neat
- Bed and linens were excellent - Shower had excellent water pressure - Great service
- Walking distance to pike st. market, nordstroms - Price was great - Internet access was good
- Situated downtown in the shopping area - Very pleasant rooms - Parking is costly - Free breakfast buffet
Roosevelt A Coast Hotel is located in a shopping area of Seattle in close proximity to Pacific Science Center, Seattle Center and Chihuly Garden and Glass. The hotel's antique building set in the heart of Seattle was completely refurbished in 2002.
Roosevelt A Coast Hotel features 150 rooms across 20 floors. Air-conditioned rooms feature bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs USD 9.95 per person per night.
The excellent hotel offers a business center, internet access and newspapers.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 29 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 20. Number of rooms 151.
Within easy reach of Seattle Theater Group- Paramount, Benaroya Hall and Washington State Convention & Trade Center.
Guests might visit museums, theaters as well as restaurants, stores and markets off-site.
The Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop is situated only 250m from the hotel. A short drive from Boeing Field/King County International airport.
- City Center - 800 m
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 1.9km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 8.6km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 34.9km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Roosevelt A Coast Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Chihuly Garden and Glass1.5km305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Seattle Center1.5km305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Olympic Sculpture Park1.5km2901 Western Ave, Seattle
Seattle Children's Museum1.5km305 Harrison St., Seattle
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center1.5km440 5th Avenue North, Seattle
Near the hotel
Washington State Convention & Trade Center230 m800 Convention Place, Seattle
Seattle Theater Group- Paramount250 m911 Pine Street, Seattle
5th Avenue Theatre380 m1308 5th Avenue Seattle, Seattle
Benaroya Hall400 mSeattle, WA
Freeway Park460 mSeneca St, Seattle
Cinerama570 m2100 4th Ave, Seattle
Elliott Bay Waterfront580 mSeattle, WA
Ruth's Chris Steak House
62% likes this, based on 240 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 52 - USD 8240 m727 Pine St
Von's Grand City Cafe
65% likes this, based on 138 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2130 m619 Pine St.
Dragonfish Asian Cafe
68% likes this, based on 235 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 3380 m722 Pine St
The Cheesecake Factory
63% likes this, based on 465 reviews
Food: Dessert, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32120 m700 Pike St
80% likes this, based on 48 reviews40 m1524 7th Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.