- Food at the restaurant downstairs is good - At night quite noisy - Great service
- Perfect location - Jacuzzi was just a small bath tub - Spacious room
- In the middle of the art deco district - Bed was comfortable - Nice lobby
- Across the street from the beach - Bathroom and shower was clean - Sound system didn't work
- Room was beautiful - Hotel is very clean - Staff were amazing
The 3-star Room Mate Waldorf Towers is located in the center of Miami Beach. Opened in 1936, the lovely hotel attracts visitors with its art deco architecture.
Ideally nestled in South Beach district, overlooking Fisher Island, Holocaust Memorial and Miami Beach Convention Center. DecoBike, South Beach and The Wolfsonian - Florida International University are 5 minutes away.
The hotel boasts close proximity to markets, a mall and boutiques.
5 minutes by car from Miami airport.
All contemporary guestrooms include Deluxe Double Room, Twin Room and Double Room that come with a telephone, cable TV and data ports. Rooms are furnished with modern wooden furniture.
Friendly staff offers concierge service, room service and laundry.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 41.
- City Center Miami Beach - 4300 ft
- Airport: Miami International Airport (MIA) - 9.7 mi, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International (FLL) - 20.3 mi
- Train Station: Miami Airport Station - 8.0 mi, Hialeah Market Station - 8.3 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Mango's Tropical Cafe (Food: Caribbean) - 200 ft, News Cafe (Food: American) - 400 ft
- Parks Lummus Park Beach - 700 ft
- Beaches: South Beach - 600 ft, Bal Harbor Beach - 1000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 11 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Room Mate Waldorf Towers Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
K17 Beach Club5100 ft1717 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
8th Street Designer District1.0 miMiami Beach, FL
Jackie Gleason Theater of the Performing Arts1.0 miMiami Beach, FL
Miami Beach Convention Center1.1 mi1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Holocaust Memorial1.2 mi1933-1945 Meridian Avenue, Miami Beach
Near the hotel
South Beach600 ftOcean Drive, Miami Beach
Lummus Park Beach700 ftOcean Drive, Miami
The Wolfsonian - Florida International University900 ft1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Bal Harbor Beach1000 ftCollins Ave, Miami Beach
The Villa by Barton G.1100 ft1116 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Cinemateque1300 ft1130 Washington Avenue, south side, ground floor, Miami Beach
World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)1700 ft1205 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
Mango's Tropical Cafe
72% likes this, based on 449 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 37200 ft900 Ocean Dr
68% likes this, based on 785 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32400 ft800 Ocean Dr
73% likes this, based on 375 reviews
Food: Italian, European
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 31200 ft850 Ocean Dr
Phone: (305) 532-0707
55% likes this, based on 240 reviews
Food: American, Italian, Pizza, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 50200 ft834 Ocean Dr.
Phone: 305 534 7100
76% likes this, based on 345 reviews
Food: American, Italian
Price Range: USD 35 - USD 50300 ft826 Ocean Dr
Phone: (305) 673-1000
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.