- Food at the restaurant downstairs is good - At night quite noisy - Great service
- Perfect location - Jacuzzi was just a small bath tub - Spacious room
- In the middle of the art deco district - Bed was comfortable - Nice lobby
- Across the street from the beach - Bathroom and shower was clean - Sound system didn't work
- Room was beautiful - Hotel is very clean - Staff were amazing
The 3-star Room Mate Waldorf Towers is located in the center of Miami Beach. Opened in 1936, the traditional hotel attracts visitors with its art deco architecture.
All contemporary guestrooms include Deluxe Double Room, Twin Room and Single Room that come with a telephone, cable TV and data ports. Rooms are furnished with modern wooden furniture.
Friendly staff offers concierge service, room service and laundry.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 41.
Ideally nestled in South Beach district, overlooking Fisher Island, Holocaust Memorial and Miami Beach Convention Center. DecoBike, South Beach and The Wolfsonian - Florida International University are 5 minutes away.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a mall, markets and cafés.
5 minutes by car from SPB airport.
- City Center - 1.2km
- Airport: SPB - 3.9km, Miami International Airport - 16.0km
- Train Station: Miami Airport Station - 12.8km, Hialeah Market Station - 13.2km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Miami Beach
Starting from: US$214
Starting from: US$247
Starting from: US$300
Starting from: US$575
Starting from: US$309
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
Standard double king size bed
Double Bed or Double Or Twin Beds or King Size Bed
Two Single Beds
Double (2 single beds)
Two Single Beds
Two Queen Size Beds
Double Bed or King Size Bed
Room Mate Waldorf Towers Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
K17 Beach Club1.6km1717 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
8th Street Designer District1.6kmMiami Beach, FL
Jackie Gleason Theater of the Performing Arts1.6kmMiami Beach, FL
Miami Beach Convention Center1.7km1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Holocaust Memorial1.9km1933-1945 Meridian Avenue, Miami Beach
Near the hotel
South Beach170 mOcean Drive, Miami Beach
Lummus Park Beach200 mOcean Drive, Miami
The Wolfsonian - Florida International University260 m1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
DecoBike270 m723 Washington Avenue, Miami
Bal Harbor Beach280 mCollins Ave, Miami Beach
The Villa by Barton G.320 m1116 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Art Deco Private Walking Tour430 m10th Street, Miami Beach
Mango's Tropical Cafe
72% likes this, based on 449 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 3750 m900 Ocean Dr
68% likes this, based on 364 reviews
Food: Italian, European
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 3240 m850 Ocean Dr
Phone: (305) 532-0707
73% likes this, based on 796 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31110 m800 Ocean Dr
55% likes this, based on 240 reviews
Food: American, Italian, Pizza, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 5050 m834 Ocean Dr.
Phone: 305 534 7100
76% likes this, based on 345 reviews
Food: American, Italian
Price Range: USD 35 - USD 5070 m826 Ocean Dr
Phone: (305) 673-1000
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.