- Breakfast was across the road - Very nice staff - Very clean and quiet
- Right in the heart of roma - Fit my small budget perfectly - Would definitely stay again
- Good sized room and bathroom - Mcdonalds and supermarket are across the street - Great little breakfast
- Good location near vatican - Good accommodation - Some noise from traffic
During your stay at the Roman Holidays hotel, you can relax and have an enjoyable stay in the city of Rome while the hotel staff will take care of everything else. The recent renovation (January 2006) though that the property has been put now offers even better services and even more charming interiors with brand new furniture.
From there you will have no problems finding any tourist attraction, be it a historical architectural marvel or just a shopping district for the hotel is set only 100 meters away from the main metro station. From there it is easy to reach the Coliseum, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and Navona Square.
The well-furnished hotel rooms are sure to have all kinds of modern conveniences including air conditioning, independent heating system, fully equipped kitchen with a stove, oven and refrigerator, Jacuzzi bath, hairdryer, iron, microwave, scale, safe, television, DVD, stereo system, washing machine, toiletries, and slippers.
While staying in the city of Rome you may literally cherish in the warm welcome of the Roman Holidays hotel.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 15.
- City Center - 3.8km
- Airport: Ciampino - 17.4km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 21.6km
- Train Station: Roma San Pietro Station - 2.2km, Roma Termini - 4.1km
- Underground station: Ottaviano - San Pietro - 800 m, Cipro - Musei Vaticani - 1.0km
The hotel Roman Holidays serves a continental breakfast for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 9 am
until 07:00-10:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
Roman Holidays Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
St. Peter's Basillica1.6kmVatican City, Rome
Pantheon2.6kmPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Museo Hendrik Christian Andersen1.6kmVia Pasquale Stanislao Mancini, 20, Rome
Castel Sant'Angelo1.7kmLungotevere Castello 50, Rome
Auditorium Conciliazione1.6kmvia della Conciliazione, 4, Rome
Near the hotel
VIGAMUS - The Video Game Museum of Rome520 mSabotino 4, Rome
Sartoria Carbone790 mVia Leone IV, 65/67, Rome
Happy Travel - Rome Tours920 mVia Vespasiano, 26, Rome
Stuart Harvey - Private Day Tours1.0kmVia Luigi Settembrini 24, Rome
Rome Insight - Private Day Tours1.0kmPiazza dell'Unita' 13, Rome
Baan Thai1.2kmBorgo Angelico, 22 a/b, Rome
Ponte della Musica1.4kmPiazza Gentile da Fabriano., Rome
Osteria Bibi E Romeo
76% likes this, based on 121 reviews70 mVia della Giuliana, 87
Phone: 06 39735650
72% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: Italian, Mediterranean80 mVia della Giuliana 93
La Locanda del Poeta, Roma
78% likes this, based on 208 reviews
Food: Italian210 mCirconvallazione Clodia 20
Phone: +39 06 3972 0935
73% likes this, based on 62 reviews190 mVia Faa Di Bruno, 56
Trattoria Primo Sale
69% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 47200 m13A Circonvallazione Clodia
Phone: 06 39754772
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Italy