- Breakfast was across the road - Very nice staff - Very clean and quiet
- Right in the heart of roma - Fit my small budget perfectly - Would definitely stay again
- Good sized room and bathroom - Mcdonalds and supermarket are across the street - Great little breakfast
- Good location near vatican - Good accommodation - Some noise from traffic
During your stay at the Roman Holidays hotel, you can relax and have an enjoyable stay in the city of Rome while the hotel staff will take care of everything else. The recent renovation (January 2006) though that the property has been put now offers even better services and even more charming interiors with brand new furniture.
From there you will have no problems finding any tourist attraction, be it a historical architectural marvel or just a shopping district for the hotel is set only 100 meters away from the main metro station. From there it is easy to reach the Coliseum, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and Navona Square.
The well-furnished hotel rooms are sure to have all kinds of modern conveniences including air conditioning, independent heating system, fully equipped kitchen with a stove, oven and refrigerator, Jacuzzi bath, hairdryer, iron, microwave, scale, safe, television, DVD, stereo system, washing machine, toiletries, and slippers.
While staying in the city of Rome you may literally cherish in the warm welcome of the Roman Holidays hotel.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 12.
- City Center Rome - 2.4 mi
- Airport: Ciampino (CIA) - 10.8 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 12.9 mi
- Train Station: Roma San Pietro Station - 1.4 mi, Roma Termini - 2.5 mi
- Underground station: Ottaviano - San Pietro - 2700 ft, Cipro - Musei Vaticani - 3300 ft
- Restaurants: Osteria Bibi E Romeo - 300 ft, Tulait (Food: Italian, Mediterranean) - 300 ft
- Beaches Bagni Belvedere - 1.3 mi
The hotel Roman Holidays serves a continental breakfast for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 10:00-22:00 hours
until 09:00-11:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
Roman Holidays Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
St. Peter's Basillica5200 ftVatican City, Rome
Museo Hendrik Christian Andersen5200 ftVia Pasquale Stanislao Mancini, 20, Rome
Castel Sant'Angelo1.1 miLungotevere Castello 50, Rome
Pantheon1.6 miPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Auditorium Conciliazione1.0 mivia della Conciliazione, 4, Rome
Near the hotel
VIGAMUS - The Video Game Museum of Rome1800 ftSabotino 4, Rome
Sartoria Carbone2600 ftVia Leone IV, 65/67, Rome
Baan Thai4100 ftBorgo Angelico, 22 a/b, Rome
Ponte della Musica4500 ftPiazza Gentile da Fabriano., Rome
Teatro Olimpico4600 ftPiazza Gentile da Fabriano, 17, Rome
Via della Conciliazione5000 ftRomeItaly
Osteria Bibi E Romeo
76% likes this, based on 121 reviews300 ftVia della Giuliana, 87
Phone: 06 39735650
72% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: Italian, Mediterranean300 ftVia della Giuliana 93
La Locanda del Poeta, Roma
78% likes this, based on 208 reviews
Food: Italian700 ftCirconvallazione Clodia 20
Phone: +39 06 3972 0935
73% likes this, based on 62 reviews700 ftVia Faa Di Bruno, 56
Trattoria Primo Sale
69% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 47700 ft13A Circonvallazione Clodia
Phone: 06 39754772
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Italy