- Wifi in the rooms - Breakfast was included - Great family place - Recommended
- Nice hotel - Rooms not spacious - Food was good - Wonderful outside view
- 100% business hotel - Staff are great - Decor is very good - Little expensive
- Close to the airport - Area has lots of restaurants - Good breakfast buffet
- Very nice area - Close to shopping malls - Room was awesome - Good service
The deluxe 3-star Rodas An Ecotel Hotel offers currency exchange, a patisserie and free parking as well as laundry, dry cleaning and airport transfer. It was opened in 2002 and is an example of contemporary architecture in Mumbai.
This hotel comprises of Executive Deluxe Double Room, Deluxe Double Room and Twin Room that come with designer décor as well as a wardrobe, electronic safe and a writing desk.
Dishes of international cuisine are served in the 24-hour restaurant.
At the hotel Rodas An Ecotel guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Guests of Rodas An Ecotel Hotel are welcome to make use of secretarial services, internet access and a business center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is INR 227 per hour
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 36.
Situated in the heart of Mumbai with quick access to Central Park, Navi Mumbai, Mahakali Caves and St. Thomas Cathedral Mumbai. The hotel is 650m away from Hakone.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 12.6km
- Airport Chhatrapati Shivaji International - 5.6km
- Train Station Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus - 21.2km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Mumbai
Starting from: US$143
Starting from: US$145
Starting from: US$170
Starting from: US$121
Starting from: US$119
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
Double Or Twin Beds
Double Bed or King Size Bed
Rodas Hotel Mumbai Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Mahalakshmi Race Course1.8kmHaji Ali, Mumbai (Bombay)
Mahakali Caves3.7kmJogeshwari-Vikhroli Link Road, Andheri, Mumbai (Bombay)
Konkan5.6kmBelapur Bhavan, Mumbai (Bombay)
St. Thomas Cathedral Mumbai7.7kmDN Rd, Mumbai (Bombay)
Central Park, Navi Mumbai8.7kmSector 23, Navi Mumbai
Near the hotel
Hakone650 mHiranandani Complex, Mumbai (Bombay)
55% likes this, based on 20 reviews
Food: Chinese150 mNear Hiranandani School, Powai
Cafe Bean Garu
64% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 7140 m1st floor, Haiko Mall
54% likes this, based on 37 reviews180 mGalleria, Hiranandani
Smoke House Deli
75% likes this, based on 73 reviews
Food: Contemporary380 mPhoenix High Street
The Yellow Chilli
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 13390 mHiranandani Gardens, Powai
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.