This beautiful high-rise is found in the top nine levels and first three floors of Tokyo's tallest building, which is the 53-story high Midtown tower. The views of the city and Mount Fuji are simply amazing, and the rooms have Frette linens, marble baths, 40-inch flat-screen TVs, and CD/DVD players. Guests can also control the curtains and music with remote controls.
- Good location - Gorgeous views - Lounge was amazing
- Rooms were comfortable - Plush robes - Service level was average
- Beautiful hotel - Great service - Close to shopping, restaurants
- Lux bath and amenities - Typical ritz service - Lobby bar really is cool
- Very large room - Amazing views - Located near a mall
The 5-star Ritz-Carlton is situated in the center of Tokyo.
The property is located in a business of Tokyo, close to Omotesando, Akasaka Palace and Jingu Baseball Stadium. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Roppongi Hills, Billboard Live and Suntory Museum of Art.
Nearby points of interest include museums, a palace.
Kamiyacho underground station is only 15 minutes away from the hotel. 15 minutes' drive from Haneda airport.
There are 245 modern rooms, which are fitted with trouser press, a DVD player and a minibar. There are rooms with superb views of the city. They also have marble bathrooms with a bathtub, complimentary toiletries and a sink.
The large restaurant serves fine American meals.
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs JPY 4345 per person per night.
Leisure facilities in Ritz-Carlton include an indoor swimming pool, barbeque grills and a courtyard. The hotel boasts a fitness center with a gym, fitness classes and bicycles.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is JPY 6000 per day.
Number of floors 53. Number of rooms 248.
- City Center Tokyo - 2.8 mi
- Airport: Haneda (HND) - 8.3 mi, Narita International Airport (NRT) - 37.4 mi
- Train Station: Shibuya Station - 1.8 mi, Tokyo Station - 2.2 mi
- Underground station: Kamiyacho Station - 4300 ft, Daimon Metro Station - 1.6 mi
- Restaurants: Towerrs Grill - 100 ft, Orange (Food: Bar) - 100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 3 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Tokyo Tower5100 ft4-2-8 Shiba-koen, Minato
Tepia5000 ft2-8-44 Kitaaoyama, Minato
Taro Okamoto Memorial Museum5000 ft6-1-19 Minamiaoyama, Minato
Tokyo Tower Wax Museum5000 ft4-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato
Jingu Baseball Stadium5200 ft3-1 Kasumigaokamachi, Shinjuku
Near the hotel
Tokyo Midotown400 ft9-7-2 Akasaka, Minato
Suntory Museum of Art300 ft9-7-4 Akasaka, Minato
Billboard Live400 ft9-7-4, Minato
21 21 DESIGN SIGHT400 ft9-7-6 Akasaka, Minato
Roppongi1300 ftRoppongi, Minato
The National Art Center, Tokyo1500 ft7-22-2 Roppongi, Minato
Nogi Shrine1400 ft8-11-27 Akasaka, Minato
68% likes this, based on 47 reviews100 ftThe Ritz Carlton Tokyo 45 Floor, 9-7-1 Akasaka
Phone: +81 120-798-688
75% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 32100 ftAkasaka
Phone: +81 3-5413-3600
Ritz Carlton Tokyo, The lobby lounge & bar
52% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50200 ftAkasaka Midtown Tower
Phone: +81 3-3423-8000
66% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 31300 ftAkasaka
Phone: +81 3-5413-3650
85% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 101300 ft9-7-1 Akasaka
Phone: +81 120-79-8688
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014JapaneseHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedTokyo
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in Japan