This exemplary hotel is near downtown and has an amazing pool, impeccable service, and a chic mall across the street. It's been criticized for feeling too corporate, though, and isn't recommended by some if you just want to stay the weekend.
- Bed was comfortable - Furniture in the rooms looked old and worn out - Pool lounge area was clean
- Location of the hotel is great - Walking mall across the street - Rooms are very nice
- Staff was very friendly and helpful - Fitness center is quite crowded - Bed was so comfortable
- Rooms were clean and comfortable - Bathroom is adequate - Pool was just okay - $10/day extra for internet access
- Like the location, which is central - Proximity to shopping and restaurants - Free valet parking
The exclusive 4-star Ritz Carlton Phoenix provides exquisite rooms with breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain. The building was renovated in 2004.
Many Phoenix sights, including Madison Park, Pioneer Telephone Museum and Heard Museum are 25 minutes away from the hotel. A 5-minute walk will take you to Biltmore Fashion Park and AMC Esplanade 14.
Sky Harbor Intl airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The 280 guest rooms are spread over 11 floors. They are equipped with a fridge and a microwave.
At the restaurant international dishes are served. The comfortable coffee bar offers a terrace.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
The hotel offers a safe deposit box, a gift shop and currency exchange; concierge service, car rental and room service are also provided.
Guests will benefit from a golf course, an outdoor swimming pool and a cocktail lounge. The hotel’s fitness center has a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 16 per day.
Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 281.
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Ritz Carlton Phoenix Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Piestewa Peak2.1 mi2701 East Squaw Peak Lane, Phoenix
Phoenix Mountain Preserve2.9 miPhoenix, AZ
Camelback Mountain3.3 mi5700 North Echo Canyon Parkway, Phoenix
Echo Canyon Trail and Recreation Area3.3 mi5700 North Echo Canyon Parkway, Phoenix
Heard Museum3.5 mi2301 North Central Ave., Phoenix
65% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30200 ft2502 E. Camelback Rd. #116
Del Frisco's Grille
66% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 51400 ft2425 E. Camelback Road
Phone: (602) 466-2890
69% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 45400 ft2401 E. Camelback Road
76% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Cuisine: Eclectic500 ft2501 East Camelback Rd
Christopher's Restaurant/Crush Lounge
69% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Cuisine: American, French, Dessert, Bistro
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 52600 ft2502 E Camelback Road
Phone: (602) 522-2344
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.