This exemplary hotel is near downtown and has an amazing pool, impeccable service, and a chic mall across the street. It's been criticized for feeling too corporate, though, and isn't recommended by some if you just want to stay the weekend.
- Bed was comfortable - Furniture in the rooms looked old and worn out - Pool lounge area was clean
- Location of the hotel is great - Walking mall across the street - Rooms are very nice
- Staff was very friendly and helpful - Fitness center is quite crowded - Bed was so comfortable
- Rooms were clean and comfortable - Bathroom is adequate - Pool was just okay - $10/day extra for internet access
- Like the location, which is central - Proximity to shopping and restaurants - Free valet parking
The contemporary Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix is a 4-star property set next to Heard Museum, Arizona Biltmore Resort - Adobe Course and Piestewa Peak. The hotel occupies 11 floors and was renovated in 2004.
This comfortable property features a minibar and a safe in all guestrooms.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Leisure facilities feature a spa center, a golf course and a patio.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the business center
and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 27 per day.
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 14 per day.
Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 281.
Carnival of Illusion, Arizona Biltmore Resort - Links Course and AMC Esplanade 14 are 5 minutes away.
Sky Harbor Intl airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 3.0mi
- Airport Sky Harbor Intl - 5.3mi
- Bus stop - 1.2mi
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Phoenix
Starting from: US$103
Starting from: US$150
Starting from: US$204
Starting from: US$159
Starting from: US$363
Rooms and availability
1 King or 2 Double - 335 sq. feet
King Size Bed - 735 sq. feet
734 square feet
1 King or 2 Double - 335 sq. feet
The Ritz Carlton Phoenix Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Wrigley Mansion1800yd2501 E. Telawa Trail, Phoenix
Arizona Biltmore Resort - Adobe Course1.1mi2400 East Missouri Avenue, Phoenix
Piestewa Peak2.1mi2701 East Squaw Peak Lane, Phoenix
Phoenix Mountain Preserve2.9miPhoenix, AZ
Camelback Mountain3.3mi5700 North Echo Canyon Parkway, Phoenix
Near the hotel
AMC Esplanade 14200yd2515 E Camelback Road, Phoenix
Carnival of Illusion1000yd2400 East Missouri Avenue, Phoenix
Arizona Biltmore Resort - Links Course1000yd24th St & E Missouri Avenue, Phoenix
65% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30100yd2502 E. Camelback Rd. #116
Del Frisco's Grille
66% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 51200yd2425 E. Camelback Road
Phone: (602) 466-2890
69% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 45200yd2401 E. Camelback Road
76% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Eclectic200yd2501 East Camelback Rd
Christopher's Restaurant/Crush Lounge
69% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Food: American, French, Dessert, Bistro
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 52200yd2502 E Camelback Road
Phone: (602) 522-2344
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.