This exemplary hotel is near downtown and has an amazing pool, impeccable service, and a chic mall across the street. It's been criticized for feeling too corporate, though, and isn't recommended by some if you just want to stay the weekend.
- Bed was comfortable - Furniture in the rooms looked old and worn out - Pool lounge area was clean
- Location of the hotel is great - Walking mall across the street - Rooms are very nice
- Staff was very friendly and helpful - Fitness center is quite crowded - Bed was so comfortable
- Rooms were clean and comfortable - Bathroom is adequate - Pool was just okay - $10/day extra for internet access
- Like the location, which is central - Proximity to shopping and restaurants - Free valet parking
The exclusive 4-star Ritz Carlton Phoenix is a great place to stay in Phoenix. Founded in 1988, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2004.
The hotel is located in the commercial district of Phoenix, in the proximity of Heard Museum, Arizona Biltmore Resort - Adobe Course and Piestewa Peak. The hotel is 150m away from Carnival of Illusion, Arizona Biltmore Resort - Links Course and AMC Esplanade 14.
Sky Harbor Intl airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
All 280 spacious rooms at Ritz Carlton Phoenix provide a safe, a minibar and air conditioning.
The Cozy restaurant serves international cuisine. The comfortable bar serves a selection of coffee.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Leisure facilities feature a golf course, a patio and a spa center. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the business center and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 27 per day.
Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 281.
- City center Phoenix - 3.1 mi
- Airports: Sky Harbor Intl (PHX) - 5.3 mi, Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway (AZA) - 25.5 mi
- Bus stop - 1.2 mi
- Restaurants: Stingray Sushi (Cuisine: Sushi) - 200 ft, Del Frisco's Grille (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse) - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Ritz Carlton Phoenix Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Wrigley Mansion5200 ft2501 E. Telawa Trail, Phoenix
Piestewa Peak2.1 mi2701 East Squaw Peak Lane, Phoenix
Phoenix Mountain Preserve2.9 miPhoenix, AZ
Camelback Mountain3.3 mi5700 North Echo Canyon Parkway, Phoenix
Echo Canyon Trail and Recreation Area3.3 mi5700 North Echo Canyon Parkway, Phoenix
Near the hotel
AMC Esplanade 14400 ft2515 E Camelback Road, Phoenix
Carnival of Illusion3000 ft2400 East Missouri Avenue, Phoenix
65% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30200 ft2502 E. Camelback Rd. #116
Del Frisco's Grille
66% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 51400 ft2425 E. Camelback Road
Phone: (602) 466-2890
69% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 45400 ft2401 E. Camelback Road
76% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Cuisine: Eclectic500 ft2501 East Camelback Rd
Christopher's Restaurant/Crush Lounge
69% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Cuisine: American, French, Dessert, Bistro
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 52600 ft2502 E Camelback Road
Phone: (602) 522-2344
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.