- Staff was friendly and fun - A/c unit is quiet - Managers nightly snack
- Decent fitness center - Suite had kitchen - Free breakfast is great
- Rooms are good sized - Free parking - Nice pool/hot tub area, basketball court
- Room was very clean and well appointed - Nice dining room - Pool was clean
- Near international plaza - Rooms were very nice - Free high speed internet
Residence Inn Tampa Westshore/Airport is a 3-star business property that offers large accommodation steps away from The David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts, Henry B. Plant Museum and Steinbrenner Field. Founded in 2001, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
Steps away from such Tampa attractions as The Upper Tampa Bay Trail, SoHo and Al Lopez Park.
The hotel is placed next to a mall, a stadium. On-site a spa center, a sports court and an outdoor swimming pool are available as well.
5 minutes by car from Tampa International airport.
This property has 160 guestrooms including Two-Bedroom Double Room, Double Room appointed with a kitchen, a refrigerator and a flat-screen TV.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning. The bar's menu includes barbecue, grills and complimentary drinks.
Business facilities at Residence Inn Tampa Westshore/Airport include newspapers, internet access and a meeting room.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 160.
- City Center Tampa - 3.2 mi
- Airport: Tampa International (TPA) - 1.4 mi, Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International (PIE) - 11.2 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Lee Roy Selmon's (Food: Barbecue) - 200 ft, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (Food: Steakhouse) - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Residence Inn Tampa Westshore/Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
Raymond James Stadium1.1 mi4201 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa
Steinbrenner Field1.3 mi1 Steinbrenner Drive, Tampa
Al Lopez Park1.9 mi4810 North Himes Ave, Tampa
SoHo2.7 miTampa, FL
Henry B. Plant Museum3.2 mi401 West Kennedy Boulevard, Tampa
Lee Roy Selmon's
69% likes this, based on 66 reviews
Food: Barbecue200 ft4302 W Boy Scout Blvd
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
81% likes this, based on 132 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 80400 ft4322 W Boy Scout Blvd
Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine
84% likes this, based on 239 reviews
Food: Seafood, Asian, Fusion, Hawaiian
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 32700 ft4342 W Boy Scout Blvd
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant Tampa, FL
71% likes this, based on 96 reviews
Food: American700 ft4110 West Boy Scout Boulevard
Kona Grill - Tampa
65% likes this, based on 95 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 311000 ft4134 W. Boy Scout Blvd.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.