- Terrific views of the mississippi river - Wi-fi in lobby and in rooms - Free local calls - Great for short term and extended stay
- Location is prime - Half-dozen good restaurants within 2 blocks - No pool
- Beautiful room decor, layout - Heating/aircon works well - Free dvd rentals - Gym is ok
- Rooftop garden and whirlpool - Super friendly and helpful staff - Great value for the price - Parking is not included
- Gorgeous room - Wonderfully comfortable bed - Great breakfast - Top notch service
Residence Inn Memphis Downtown is located in a mountain area of Memphis in close proximity to Mississippi Boulevard Christian Church, Railroad & Trolley Museum and Historic Mason Temple. The elegant building was totally renovated in 2004 and now mixes art deco architecture with the modern technology.
This property has 90 exquisite guestrooms including Two-Bedroom Double Room, Loft and Double Room that are well appointed with a fireplace, a living area and a voicemail. Guests can also use a dishwasher, a fridge and a microwave available in each room.
A free breakfast is served every morning.
The hotel Residence Inn Memphis Downtown provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
The on-site fitness center features a jogging trail, fitness classes and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 16 per day.
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 16 per day.
Number of floors 13. Number of rooms 90.
The hotel is 1km away from Memphis city center.
Fast access to Memphis International airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Memphis International - 12.5km, Municipal - 16.6km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed - 56m2
Queen Size Bed - 36m2
Queen Size Bed - 88m2
Residence Inn Memphis Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Railroad & Trolley Museum1.5km545 South Main Street, Memphis
Victorian Village Historic District2.2kmBetween East Parkway and North Manassas St, Memphis
Slave Haven / Burkle Estate Museum2.4km826 N Second St, Memphis
Tom Lee Park2.5kmRiverside Drive, Memphis
Historic Mason Temple2.6km938 Mason Street, Memphis
Near the hotel
Court Square220 m45 North Second St, Memphis
Cotton Exchange Building230 m84 South Front St, Memphis
Belz Museum of Asian & Judaic Art290 m119 South Main Street, Memphis
Peabody Place Museum290 m119 S. Main St., Memphis
Fire Museum of Memphis440 m118 Adams Ave., Memphis
Statue of Elvis490 mBeale St, Memphis
St. Peter Church500 m190 Adams Ave, Memphis
Charles Vergos' Rendezvous
64% likes this, based on 1320 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 22150 m52 South 2nd Street
Phone: (901) 523-2746
Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis
79% likes this, based on 446 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 3250 m39 South Main Street
McEwen's On Monroe
76% likes this, based on 226 reviews
Food: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 3560 m120 Monroe
The Peanut Shoppe
82% likes this, based on 11 reviews
Food: Healthy30 m24 South Main Street
Felicia Suzanne's Restaurant
60% likes this, based on 138 reviews70 m80 Monroe Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.