- Bedroom was a loft with a complete bathroom - Downstairs was a full kitchen, living area, dining area
- Dedicated wait staff - Clean the rooms daily - Great little kitchen areas very handy
- Very handy off of i-25 - Front desk staff awesome - Relaxing dining area
- Maintenance staff polite and quick - Evening happy hour is one of the better ones - Close to downtown
- Penthouse rooms are great - Parking was very easy - Did not experience any problems with the internet
The designer 3-star Residence Inn Denver Downtown is set in a cultural area minutes away from Denver Center Theatre Company, Larimer Square and LoDo. Founded in 1982, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011.
The hotel's spacious rooms feature a kitchen, Wi-Fi and TV.
A hot buffet breakfast is served daily.
The hotel Residence Inn Denver Downtown serves a buffet breakfast for free. At the hotel Residence Inn Denver Downtown guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Leisure facilities feature a golf course, a seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ facilities. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym and a jogging trail.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 159.
It is placed next to Downtown Aquarium, Children's Museum of Denver and Elitch Gardens Theme Park as well as golf courses, an aquarium and a stadium.
Fast access to Denver International airport within 35km is provided.
- City Center - 3.0km
- Airport: Denver International - 31.4km, Municipal - 36.1km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$99
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$170
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed - 54m2
Queen Size Bed - 77m2
Residence Inn Downtown Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
LoDo1.6kmLower Downtown, Denver
Impulse Theater1.6km1634 18th Street, Denver
Coors Field2.0km2001 Blake Street, Denver
Larimer Square1.8km1430 Larimer St (between 14th and 15th St), Denver
B's Ballpark Museum1.9km1940 Blake St, Denver
Near the hotel
Downtown Aquarium630 m700 Water Street, Denver
South Platte630 mPlatte Street and 15th Street, Denver
Platte River Greenway670 m15th and Platte, Denver
Cherry Creek Bike Path850 m2200 15th St (Confluence Park access point), Denver
Elitch Gardens Theme Park960 m2000 Elitch Circle, Denver
Adams Mystery Playhouse930 m2406 N. Federal Blvd., Denver
St. Patrick's Mission Church1.1km3325 Pecos St, Denver
Z Cuisine Bistrot & Creperie
73% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32300 m2239 W 30th Ave
Phone: (303) 477-1111
80% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Food: French300 m2239 W. 30th AVe
La Loma Restaurant
64% likes this, based on 116 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22350 m2527 W 26th Ave
70% likes this, based on 207 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31490 m2030 W. 30th Ave.
Sassafras American Eatery
81% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 16430 m2637 W. 26th Ave.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.