- Bedroom was a loft with a complete bathroom - Downstairs was a full kitchen, living area, dining area
- Dedicated wait staff - Clean the rooms daily - Great little kitchen areas very handy
- Very handy off of i-25 - Front desk staff awesome - Relaxing dining area
- Maintenance staff polite and quick - Evening happy hour is one of the better ones - Close to downtown
- Penthouse rooms are great - Parking was very easy - Did not experience any problems with the internet
The historical 3-star Residence Inn Denver Downtown is set in a cultural area minutes away from Denver Center Theatre Company, Larimer Square and LoDo. Founded in 1982, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011.
It is placed next to Downtown Aquarium, Children's Museum of Denver and Cherry Creek Bike Path as well as a stadium, golf courses and an aquarium.
Fast access to Jeffco airport within 20km is provided.
The hotel's air-conditioned rooms feature a fireplace, a microwave and a refrigerator.
A hot buffet breakfast is served daily.
For visitors Residence Inn Denver Downtown offers a business center, internet access and newspapers as well as laundry, free shuttle service and concierge service.
Leisure facilities feature a golf course, a seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ facilities. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym and a jogging trail.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 160.
- City center Denver - 2.0 mi
- Airports Denver International (DEN) - 19.5 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Z Cuisine Bistrot & Creperie (Cuisine: French) - 1000 ft, A Cote (Cuisine: French) - 1000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Residence Inn Denver Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
LoDo1.0 miLower Downtown, Denver
Impulse Theater1.0 mi1634 18th Street, Denver
Coors Field1.2 mi2001 Blake Street, Denver
Larimer Square1.1 mi1430 Larimer St (between 14th and 15th St), Denver
B's Ballpark Museum1.2 mi1940 Blake St, Denver
Near the hotel
Downtown Aquarium2100 ft700 Water Street, Denver
South Platte2100 ftPlatte Street and 15th Street, Denver
Children's Museum of Denver2800 ft2121 Children's Museum Drive, Denver
Cherry Creek Bike Path2800 ft2200 15th St (Confluence Park access point), Denver
Elitch Gardens Theme Park3200 ft2000 Elitch Circle, Denver
Adams Mystery Playhouse3100 ft2406 N. Federal Blvd., Denver
St. Patrick's Mission Church3600 ft3325 Pecos St, Denver
Z Cuisine Bistrot & Creperie
73% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 321000 ft2239 W 30th Ave
Phone: (303) 477-1111
80% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Cuisine: French1000 ft2239 W. 30th AVe
La Loma Restaurant
64% likes this, based on 116 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 221200 ft2527 W 26th Ave
70% likes this, based on 207 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 311700 ft2030 W. 30th Ave.
Sassafras American Eatery
81% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Cuisine: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 161500 ft2637 W. 26th Ave.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.