- Hotel is a newer property - Nothing unsafe at all about the area at large - Bed was comfortable
- Complimentary brunch was constantly top-notch - Cleanliness of the room was good, but not great
- Good location, close to lodo - Coffee shop onsite - Free breakfast - Nice rooms - No free parking
- Very friendly accomodating staff - Parking garage requires room key access to hotel elevators - Beautiful area of the city
- Good security - Walking distance to 16th street mall - $18 per day parking - Toilet clogged twice
The comfortable Residence Inn Denver City Center is a decent example of a 3-star hotel in Denver.
The hotel offers 225 spacious rooms with such room amenities as a kitchen, a seating area.
Every morning a complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served. The casual restaurant provides fine meals.
The hotel Residence Inn Denver City Center serves a buffet breakfast for free.
The hotel’s fitness center comes with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible on site.
Number of floors 14. Number of rooms 228.
Major Denver attractions, such as Downtown Aquarium, Platte River Greenway and Ogden Theatre are located nearby. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Coors Field, The Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank - Denver Branch and 16th Street Mall.
The vicinity of parks as well as quick access to a mall, a zoo set the hotel apart.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the 18th & Stout Station tram stop. A short drive from Jeffco airport.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Jeffco - 20.9km, Arapahoe Co - 23.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Queen Size Bed - 41m2
Queen Size Bed - 45m2
Queen Size Bed - 41m2
Queen Size Bed - 68m2
Queen Size Bed
Residence Inn Denver City Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Cherry Creek Bike Path1.5km2200 15th St (Confluence Park access point), Denver
Elitch Gardens Theme Park1.6km2000 Elitch Circle, Denver
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art1.6km1311 Pearl St, Denver
St. John's Cathedral1.6km1350 Washington St, Denver
Ogden Theatre1.7km935 E. Colfax Ave., Denver
Near the hotel
Colorado Symphony Orchestra80 m1000 14th Street, #15, Denver
The Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank - Denver Branch270 m1020 16th Street, Denver
Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret280 m1601 Arapahoe Street, Denver
Daniels and Fisher Tower280 m1601 Arapahoe St, Denver
16th Street Mall480 m16th St, Denver
Paramount Theatre450 m1621 Glenarm Place, Denver
Lucky Strike450 m500 16th St. Suite #340, Denver
75% likes this, based on 502 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 4270 m909 17th St
Phone: (303) 296-3525
61% likes this, based on 133 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 4280 m821 17th St
Hodson's Bar & Grill
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 3190 m999 18th Street, Suite 101
75% likes this, based on 44 reviews160 m1033 E 17rh
80% likes this, based on 218 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 51210 m1881 Curtis Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.