Next to the legendary Polytechnic and facing Langevin Park, this typical 19th century Parisian building is in the Latin Quarter. You will also be right next to the Sorbonne, the center of French education for hundreds of years. The hotel’s 13 unique sleeping rooms all feature artwork showing Henri IV, his royal family and his famous advisors. All of the rooms are air-conditioned and also have period fireplaces. There are eight spacious rooms and 5 two-room apartments each equipped with a kitchenette that has a micro-wave, refrigerator, and dishes. The molded ceilings, marble chimneys, furniture polished to a sheen and the harmonious color scheme lets you know that you really are in Paris.
- In the centre of latin quartier - Excellent service - Hotel amenities are excellent
- Staff were adorable - Quality and cleanliness perfect - Close to the seine
- Staff was friendly - Room needed paint - Range of bars and restaurants
- Only a short walk to notre dame - Rooms were big and clean - Breakfast was expensive
- Peaceful neighbourhood - Room spacious enough - People of the hotel were very polite
The fabulous Residence Henri IV is situated in the famous Latin Quarter, the center and one of the most luxurious districts in Paris. You can easily get to Notre-Dame, the Pantheon or to the Sorbonne from your part-time residence.
The building is decorated in 19th century style and perfectly depicts the Henri IV epoch.The main hall features paintings and décor of old England, including nicely painted ceiling, marble fireplace and antique wooden furniture. Well, it’s not a mansion in fact. The hotel looks more as it would be a real town house of a rich landowner.
In 2007 the hotel became entirely smoking friendly, giving the chance to those who smoke admire their habit everywhere on the venue. But it doesn’t mean that non-smokers will be pinched – powerful air-condition system will make both types feel comfortable. Right in the lobby, reservations for Paris shows, car-hire service and free Wi-Fi Internet access are available. Antique design of the room doesn’t mean that you’ll be living in 19th century conditions. Each room is equipped with cable TV, direct telephone, safe in room and mini bar.
You won’t have to look for the restaurant in the city, still unknown for you. Henri IV offers only the best choice of European and National cuisine in their restaurant.
Well, simply submerge yourself in the atmosphere of 19th century in one of the oldest capitals of Europe, Paris, still using all the modern conditions and services offered personally by Henri IV.
Number of rooms 13.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Orly - 14.0km, Charles De Gaulle - 23.0km
- Train Station: Jussieu - 300 m, Gare de Lyon - 1.8km
- Underground station: Maubert-Mutualité - 100 m, Cardinal Lemoine - 200 m
A continental breakfast is served at the price of EUR 8 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
No parking available.
from 2 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$256
Starting from: US$380
Starting from: US$350
Starting from: US$227
Starting from: US$140
Rooms and availability
Double Bed - 17m2
Spacious room overlooking charming small park with warm colors includes one Double bed, kitchen and private bathroom with a bath or shower. The size of this room is 17m2.
Twin Beds - 31m2
Superior Room includes two Twin beds, living room with a sofa bed, kitchen and private bathroom with a bath or shower. The size of this room is 31m2.
Hotel Henri Iv Paris Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Monuments and Landmarks||
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.