- Close to the waterfront area - Five blocks steeply downhill - Breakfast in the cafe was very good - $23.00 a night for parking
- Centrally located - Walking distance to quite a few attractions - Rooms were clean - Beds very comfortable
- Parking garage is clean - Free wireless in the lobby and bar areas - Indoor pool and whirlpool were nice - No microwave
- Staff very friendly and helpful - Rooms are large and comfortable - Fitness center - Restaurant - Lounge
- Walking distance to pike's market - Rooms are nice - Expensive internet services ($12.95/day)
The 4-star Renaissance Seattle Hotel offers spacious rooms in Central Business District district of Seattle. This exclusive hotel dates from 1983 and was refurbished in 2009.
Renaissance Seattle Hotel offers 550 rooms fitted with a safe, air conditioning and cable TV for a comfortable stay in Seattle.
In the morning a delicious continental breakfast is served. The beach bar stocks coffee to enjoy in a casual atmosphere.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests can make use of facials, a body scrub and a sauna or go in for sailing, hiking and snorkeling. For workouts the fitness center provides weights, a jogging trail and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 48.80 per day.
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 40.26 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 28. Number of rooms 553.
The hotel boasts major location next to Chihuly Garden and Glass, The Gum Wall and Washington State Ferries. Nestled in the entertainment district and 1km from the city center.
Renaissance Seattle Hotel overlooks mountains, woods and provides quick access to a local beach.
This hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of the Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop. Boeing Field/King County International airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 200 m
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 2.6km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 8.0km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 34.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Renaissance Seattle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
CenturyLink Field1.5kmJunction of I-5 and I-90, Seattle
Safeco Field1.7km1250 First Avenue South, Seattle
The Gum Wall1.6kmPike's Place Market, Seattle
Denny Park1.6kmDexter Avenue North and Denny Way, Seattle
Space Needle2.0km400 Broad Street, Seattle
Near the hotel
Seattle Public Library190 m1000 Fourth Ave, Seattle
Freeway Park230 mSeneca St, Seattle
Columbia Center Sky View Observatory280 m701 Fifth Ave, Seattle
Saint James Cathedral320 m804 Ninth Avenue, Seattle
5th Avenue Theatre350 m1308 5th Avenue Seattle, Seattle
Capitol Hill380 m600 Fourth Avenue, Seattle
Benaroya Hall410 mSeattle, WA
76% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: American20 m515 Madison Street
62% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 3020 m515 Madison Street
72% likes this, based on 379 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 40140 m1100 Fifth Ave
Phone: (206) 624-5500
Regatta Bar & Grille
63% likes this, based on 43 reviews160 m1113 Sixth Avenue
76% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: Asian, Chinese
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 102180 m800 5th Avenue
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.