- Right on powai lake - Awesome views - Bathroom is huge - Reasonable prices
- Amazing hotel - Great food - Superb ambience - Nice decor - Loved the service
- Best location - Superb rooms - Good restaurants - Fabulous pool
- Beautiful surroundings - Excellent service - Wifi is not free - Recommended
- Convenient for airport - Gym great - Nice spa - Awesome breakfast - Bit noisy
The contemporary Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel offers well-appointed rooms with magnificent views over Powai Lake.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant. Guests can unwind in the lounge restaurant, which serves exquisite Chinese cuisine. Soft drinks are offered in the café bar.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of INR 816 per person per night.
A sauna, a steam room and reflexology are offered for relaxation. The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is INR 997 per day
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 583.
The hotel is located in the business district of Mumbai, in the proximity of Juhu Beach, Mahakali Caves and Konkan. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Hakone.
The hotel is placed next to bars, wine bars and restaurants. On-site a library, a sun terrace and an outdoor swimming pool are available as well.
5 minutes' drive from Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport.
- City Center - 12.1km
- Airport Chhatrapati Shivaji International - 4.9km
- Train Station Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus - 20.7km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Mumbai
Starting from: US$144
Starting from: US$192
Starting from: US$138
Starting from: US$120
Rooms and availability
King Or Twin Beds - 31m2
All spacious guest rooms are adorned with luxurious amenities and offer breathtaking views of the Powai Lake and the hills.
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed - 126m2
Slope view, Lake view
King Or Twin Beds - 34m2
Renaissance Hotel Mumbai Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Mahalakshmi Race Course2.6kmHaji Ali, Mumbai (Bombay)
Mahakali Caves3.1kmJogeshwari-Vikhroli Link Road, Andheri, Mumbai (Bombay)
Konkan6.2kmBelapur Bhavan, Mumbai (Bombay)
St. Thomas Cathedral Mumbai7.6kmDN Rd, Mumbai (Bombay)
ISKCON Temple- Mumbai8.3kmHare Krishna Land, Juhu, Mumbai (Bombay)
Near the hotel
Hakone270 mHiranandani Complex, Mumbai (Bombay)
Out of The Blue, Powai
85% likes this, based on 122 reviews
Food: Continental, European, International, Fondue
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 19270 m1st Floor Haiko Place, Central Avenue,Hiranandani Gardens, Powai
63% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: American, Indian270 mNear D- Mart, Central Avenue
73% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: Indian270 mG19, Ventura Building, Opposite Subway, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai
Mad Over Donuts
83% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: Dessert270 mG-9, City Park, Central Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens,
Phone: 022 - 32250300
66% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Food: Indian270 mNear Hakone, Hiranandani Gardens
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.