- Beds were extremely comfortable - Free airport shuttle - Several restaurants nearby
- Hotel is fantastic looking - Rooms are good - Use the pools and hottub
- Staff was friendly - Housekeeping and roomservice was great - Rooms are clean, spacious and quiet
- Great room with airport view - Amenities were great - No noticeable noise from the airport
- Catered breakfasts were tasty - Common areas are spotless - Very impressive airport hotel
The quiet Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel offers barbeque grills, a lap pool as well as currency exchange, a lift and parking available on-site. Founded in 1992, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2003.
The property comprises 385 spacious rooms appointed with a flat-screen TV, high-speed internet and pay-per-view movies. Guestrooms offer standard interior and carpet floor.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
For visitors Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel offers internet access, a business center as well as free shuttle service, laundry.
A steam room, a sauna are offered for relaxation.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
and the rate is USD 14.95 per hour
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms
and the rate is USD 14.95 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 16 per day.
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 18 per day.
Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 387.
30 minutes away from The National Archives at Atlanta, Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood and Turner Field. Wren's Nest, Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum and Zoo Atlanta are 30 minutes away.
5km to the Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International airport.
- City Center - 11.0km
- Airport Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International - 2.0km
- Underground station: College Park Station - 2.1km, Airport Station - 2.5km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Atlanta
Starting from: US$205
Starting from: US$163
Starting from: US$328
Starting from: US$247
Starting from: US$218
Rooms and availability
1 King or 2 Queen beds or 1 King or 2 Double - 35m2
All double rooms feature a two queen bed configuration, 37-inch flat panel HDTV's, generous work and sitting areas as well as an in-room mini-fridge.
1 King or 2 Queen beds - 35m2
Two Single Beds or Twin Beds
Renaissance Hotel Atlanta Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Georgia International Convention Center2.6km2000 Convention Ct Concrse, College Park
Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood6.5km2002 Lakewood Way, Atlanta
Wren's Nest9.3km1050 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW, Atlanta
Turner Field9.8km755 Hank Aaron Drive SE, Atlanta
Zoo Atlanta10.2km800 Cherokee Ave, Atlanta
Concorde Bar and Grill
86% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: American220 mOne Hartsfield Centre Parkway
70% likes this, based on 136 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Delicatessen
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30470 m1219 Virginia Ave
Malone's Bar & Grill
73% likes this, based on 139 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 22480 m1258 Virginia Ave
Phone: (404) 762-5577
66% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: American440 m1230 Virginia Avenue
81% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: Seafood470 m1219 Virginia Ave.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.