- Beds were extremely comfortable - Free airport shuttle - Several restaurants nearby
- Hotel is fantastic looking - Rooms are good - Use the pools and hottub
- Staff was friendly - Housekeeping and roomservice was great - Rooms are clean, spacious and quiet
- Great room with airport view - Amenities were great - No noticeable noise from the airport
- Catered breakfasts were tasty - Common areas are spotless - Very impressive airport hotel
The sophisticated 3-star Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel offers quick access to The National Archives at Atlanta, Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood and Turner Field. Founded in 1992, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2003.
Wren's Nest, Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum and Zoo Atlanta are 30 minutes away.
5km to the Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International airport.
Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel offers 385 rooms fitted with a minibar, Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV for a comfortable stay in Atlanta.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
For visitors Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel offers internet access, a business center as well as free shuttle service.
Leisure facilities in Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel include an outdoor swimming pool, barbeque grills and an indoor swimming pool. The hotel’s fitness center comes with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 14.95 per hour
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 16 per day.
Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 387.
- City Center Atlanta - 7.0 mi
- Airport: Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International (ATL) - 1.1 mi, Fulton County (FTY) - 10.1 mi
- Underground station: College Park Station - 1.1 mi, Airport Station - 1.4 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Concorde Bar and Grill (Food: American) - 800 ft, Spondivits (Food: American, Seafood, Delicatessen) - 1600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
Georgia International Convention Center1.6 mi2000 Convention Ct Concrse, College Park
Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood4.0 mi2002 Lakewood Way, Atlanta
Wren's Nest5.8 mi1050 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW, Atlanta
Turner Field6.1 mi755 Hank Aaron Drive SE, Atlanta
Zoo Atlanta6.4 mi800 Cherokee Ave, Atlanta
Concorde Bar and Grill
86% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: American800 ftOne Hartsfield Centre Parkway
70% likes this, based on 136 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Delicatessen
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 301600 ft1219 Virginia Ave
Malone's Bar & Grill
73% likes this, based on 139 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 221600 ft1258 Virginia Ave
Phone: (404) 762-5577
66% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: American1500 ft1230 Virginia Avenue
81% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: Seafood1600 ft1219 Virginia Ave.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.