You will feel like you are staying in a museum or art gallery: the rooms, lobby and restaurant are full of adornments such as Chihuly glass, and there is even an internal sculpture garden, in this ideally located hotel Renaissance Art in the Warehouse district. There is also an on- site Creole seafooder, the LaCotte Brasserie.
- Service was very good - Rooms were nicely styled - Good restaurants very near - Breakfast was average
- Not too close to noise and craziness - Beds were clean and comfortable - Easy to find free parking on the street
- Fitness center was nice - Jacuzzi was also very pleasant - Bathroom was clean - No internet connection in the lounge
- 15-20 minute walk from the french quarter - 5 minute walk from harrah's - Food in the lounge was minimal
- Staff was friendly and super helpful - Wired and expensive internet - Pool and hot tub are on the roof
The historical Renaissance Arts Hotel is conveniently situated in the vicinity of local beach. Since 2003, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of New Orleans.
Set in historic New Orleans, minutes away from Voodoo Spiritual Temple, The Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts and McKenna Museum of African American Art. Nestled in the commercial district and 3km from the city center.
The hotel boasts close proximity to restaurants, brasseries and golf courses.
Due to its beautiful location, it will only take you a 15-minute drive to get to the Lakefront airport.
The hotel's elegant rooms feature central heating, a minibar and a safe. They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer.
In the Rene Bistrot restaurant you can enjoy American cuisine. The modern bar serves a selection of cocktails.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests at Renaissance Arts Hotel can take advantage of a cloakroom, currency exchange and parking and make use of shuttle service, 24-hour reception.
Spa facilities at Renaissance Arts Hotel include a body scrub, massage and a steam room. The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a jogging trail and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 42.06 per day.
Number of rooms 217.
- City Center New Orleans - 1.4 mi
- Airport: Lakefront (NEW) - 7.1 mi, NAS/Alvin Callendar (NBG) - 8.6 mi
- Restaurants: Emeril's New Orleans (Food: American, Cajun & Creole) - 500 ft, La Cote Brasserie (Food: French, Seafood, Cajun & Creole) - 200 ft
- Parks Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 3300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Renaissance Arts Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
French Quarter5200 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Madame John's Legacy5100 ft632 Dumaine St, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum5300 ft724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
McKenna Museum of African American Art1.0 mi2003 Carondelet Street, New Orleans
The Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts1.1 mi801 N. Rampart Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
Louisiana Children's Museum600 ft420 Julia Street, New Orleans
The National WWII Museum1600 ft945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio700 ft727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Julia Row700 ftJulia Street, New Orleans
Old St. Patrick's Church1100 ft724 Camp St., New Orleans
St. Alphonsus1200 ft2025 Constance Street, New Orleans
Riverwalk Marketplace1300 ft1 Poydras St., New Orleans
Emeril's New Orleans
73% likes this, based on 792 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 82500 ft800 Tchoupitoulas St
Phone: (504) 528-9393
La Cote Brasserie
70% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: French, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 40200 ft700 Tchoupitoulas St
Phone: (504) 613-2330
61% likes this, based on 174 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32200 ft746 Tchoupitoulas St
74% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: American200 ft711 Tchoupitoulas
Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar and Restaurant
61% likes this, based on 198 reviews
Food: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Sandwiches, Bar
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 17300 ft701 Tchoupitoulas St.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.