- Staff was very friendly - Room was a bit small - Good value for money
- Nice area - No traffic noise - Helpful staff
- Rooms are simple - Bathroom ok - Quiet at night
- Tons of places to eat - Breakfast is mediocre - Certain staff were outright rude
- Staff all speak decent english - Very close to metro stop - Wifi only in the lounge
The Relais Monceau Hotel has a privileged position in the 8th arrondissement, near the Parc Monceau, a large garden created in the 18th century which itself only justifies a visit, and pedestrian rue de Levis. Thanks to its central location you can easily reach in less than 15 minutes the business district, department stores, wide choice of restaurants, cafes and brasseries, and essential tourist monuments of Paris, like the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysees, Montmartre, the Sacre Coeur, the Opera Garnier. The magnificent 3 storey building from the 19th century houses this small charming hotel, which offers 51 spacious bedrooms. The property features standart, double, twin and junior suites, fully equipped with up-to-date amenities, such as double glazing, direct dial phone, Wi-Fi internet connection, satellite TV, free safe deposit box, minibar and bathroom with hairdryer and towel dryer. You can also relax with a drink in our bar or in one of our lounges. In the Relais Monceau Hotel you will discover a friendly, original and very personalized ambience and definitely enjoy your stay in Paris.
The staff at the hotel speaks English, Deutch, French, Spanish.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 51.
- City Center - 3.5km
- Airport: Orly - 18.0km, Charles De Gaulle - 22.1km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 900 m, Gare de l'Est - 3.0km
- Underground station: Villiers metro - 100 m, Europe metro station - 400 m
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and the rate is EUR 5.00 per hour
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 14:00-18:00 hours
until 10:00-12:00 hours
Rooms and availability
Relais Monceau Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Le Lido1.5km116 bis av des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Musee Art Nouveau "Collection 1900" - Maxim's1.5km3 rue Royale, Paris
Aviation Club de France1.5km104, avenue des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Grands Boulevards1.5kmAvenue du General Eisenhower, Paris
Arc de Triomphe1.8kmPlace de l'Etoile, Paris
Near the hotel
8th Arrondissement290 mParisFrance
Musee Nissim de Camondo370 m63 rue de Monceau, Paris
Musee Cernuschi380 m7 av. Velazquez, Paris
Saint-Augustin Church450 m8 Avenue Cesar Caire, Paris
Theatre du Celebrity Centre670 m69, rue Legendre, Paris
Parc Monceau720 m35 Boulevard de Courcelles, Paris
Musee Jacquemart-Andre760 m158 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris
78% likes this, based on 62 reviews
Food: French20 mRue de Rocher 88
Phone: +33 1 43 87 58 96
Risi et Bisi
59% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Food: Italian, European
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 5320 m81,rue du Rocher
Phone: 01 45 22 80 37
58% likes this, based on 34 reviews30 m89, rue du Rocher
Phone: 01 43 87 55 03
Le Gout des Hotes
65% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: French80 m33 rue de Constantinople
Phone: 01 45 22 15 02
52% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Price Range: USD 43 - USD 70130 m1 Boulevard de Courcelles
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.