- Staff was very friendly - Room was a bit small - Good value for money
- Nice area - No traffic noise - Helpful staff
- Rooms are simple - Bathroom ok - Quiet at night
- Tons of places to eat - Breakfast is mediocre - Certain staff were outright rude
- Staff all speak decent english - Very close to metro stop - Wifi only in the lounge
The Relais Monceau Hotel has a privileged position in the 8th arrondissement, near the Parc Monceau, a large garden created in the 18th century which itself only justifies a visit, and pedestrian rue de Levis. Thanks to its central location you can easily reach in less than 15 minutes the business district, department stores, wide choice of restaurants, cafes and brasseries, and essential tourist monuments of Paris, like the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysees, Montmartre, the Sacre Coeur, the Opera Garnier. The magnificent 3 storey building from the 19th century houses this small charming hotel, which offers 51 spacious bedrooms. The property features standart, double, twin and junior suites, fully equipped with up-to-date amenities, such as double glazing, direct dial phone, Wi-Fi internet connection, satellite TV, free safe deposit box, minibar and bathroom with hairdryer and towel dryer. You can also relax with a drink in our bar or in one of our lounges. In the Relais Monceau Hotel you will discover a friendly, original and very personalized ambience and definitely enjoy your stay in Paris.
The staff at the hotel speaks English, Deutch, French, Spanish.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 51.
- City Center Paris - 2.2 mi
- Airport: Mutiara (LBJ) - 8.4 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.8 mi
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 3300 ft, Gare de l'Est - 1.9 mi
- Underground station: Villiers metro - 700 ft, Europe metro station - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Le Coin (Food: French) - 100 ft, Risi et Bisi (Food: Italian, European) - 100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 14:00-18:00 hours
until 10:00-12:00 hours
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and the rate is EUR 5 per hour
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Relais Monceau Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Le Lido5000 ft116 bis av des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Musee Art Nouveau "Collection 1900" - Maxim's5000 ft3 rue Royale, Paris
Aviation Club de France5000 ft104, avenue des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Grands Boulevards5000 ftAvenue du General Eisenhower, Paris
Arc de Triomphe1.1 miPlace de l'Etoile, Paris
Near the hotel
8th Arrondissement1000 ftParisFrance
Musee Nissim de Camondo1300 ft63 rue de Monceau, Paris
Musee Cernuschi1300 ft7 av. Velazquez, Paris
Saint-Augustin Church1500 ft8 Avenue Cesar Caire, Paris
Theatre du Celebrity Centre2200 ft69, rue Legendre, Paris
Parc Monceau2400 ft35 Boulevard de Courcelles, Paris
Musee Jacquemart-Andre2500 ft158 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris
78% likes this, based on 62 reviews
Food: French100 ftRue de Rocher 88
Phone: +33 1 43 87 58 96
Risi et Bisi
59% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Food: Italian, European
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 53100 ft81,rue du Rocher
Phone: 01 45 22 80 37
58% likes this, based on 34 reviews100 ft89, rue du Rocher
Phone: 01 43 87 55 03
75% likes this, based on 8 reviews
Food: Italian300 ft41 rue de Constantinople
Le Gout des Hotes
52% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Food: French300 ft33 rue de Constantinople
Phone: 01 45 22 15 02
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in France