The 3-star Regio I offers a good stay for visitors in the centre of Cadiz. The hotel was renovated in 2000.
All large and quiet rooms including Big Double Room, Triple Room and Twin Room are fitted with TV, satellite TV and Wi-Fi.
A continental breakfast is served at the price of EUR 6.27 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the business center
for additional charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 10 per day.
Number of rooms 40.
A 3-star Regio I is located in western Cadiz, minutes away from Ramón de Carranza Stadium, Playa Victoria and Tariva Tower II. Cortadura Fort and Cadiz Roman Theater are 25 minutes away.
35 minutes' from Jerez De La Frontera airport and 5 minutes' walk to the "Segunda Aguada" Train Station train station.
- City Center - 2.4km
- Airport Jerez De La Frontera - 32.5km
- Train Station: "Segunda Aguada" Train Station - 300 m, Cercanías - 1.1km
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Cadiz
Starting from: US$60
Starting from: US$114
Starting from: US$423
Rooms and availability
Double Bed or Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds or Twin Beds
Hotel Regio Cadiz Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Monuments and Landmarks||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.