- Room was clean - Staff was very friendly - Perfect for business or seightseeing
- Room was spacious - Rate was appropriate - Parking is in a secure deck - Free newspaper
- Next to the train station - Generally clean - Good value for the price
- Rooms are like new - Breakfast downstairs is free - Perfectly located next to marta
- Good location - Good breakfast - Shuttle driver was the best - Free computer/internet use - Great facility
The business Regency Suites is a 3-star property set next to Georgia Aquarium, NEW World of Coca-Cola and Rhodes Memorial Hall. This 3-star hotel dates from 1965 and was refurbished in 2005.
This renovated property features Wi-Fi, a microwave and a refrigerator in all guestrooms.
The hotel Regency Suites serves a continental breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 18 per day.
Number of rooms 96.
Just 30 minutes from the center of Atlanta.
Easily accessible from Midtown subway station. Fast access to Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International airport within 20km is provided.
- City Center - 2.9km
- Airport Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International - 16.5km
- Underground station: Midtown Station - 200 m, Arts Center Station - 900 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Atlanta
Starting from: US$130
Starting from: US$102
Starting from: US$108
Starting from: US$128
Starting from: US$179
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed or Double Beds
Regency Suites Hotel Atlanta Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Jimmy Carter Library & Museum1.5km441 Freedom Parkway, Atlanta
Atlantic Station1.6km17th Street, Atlanta
Rhodes Memorial Hall1.7km1516 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta
Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center1.7km265 18th Street, Atlanta
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition1.7km265 18th Street, Atlanta
Near the hotel
Margaret Mitchell House30 m990 Peachtree St, Atlanta
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta80 m1000 Peachtree Street N.E., Atlanta
Fox Theatre980 m660 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta
Whole World Theatre890 m1216 Spring St. NW, Atlanta
Alliance Theatre940 m1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta
The Woodruff Arts Center950 m1280 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra1.0kmWoodruff Arts Center, Atlanta
Empire State South
76% likes this, based on 180 reviews
Food: American10 m999 Peachtree Street, Suite 140
Taco Mac - Metropolitan
71% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: American60 m933 Peachtree Street, NE
Hudson Grille - Midtown
62% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 3190 m942 Peachtree St
93% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Food: Mediterranean90 m92 Peachtree Place
72% likes this, based on 500 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21270 m878 Peachtree St.
Phone: (404) 875-1667
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.