- Lobby and entrance are a bit run down - Rooms large - Tea/coffee in the lobby
- Iron, coffe facilities, tv, and coffe bar - Free wifi - Cable channels better than average
- Room was clean, quiet, and comfy - Very convenient location - No pool
- Staff was very friendly - Shuttle was great - No microwave nor refrigerator
- New remodeling was fantastic - Right near the airport - Parking is about $14/d - Free breakfast
Opposite to Museum of Flight, Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum and Kubota Garden, the pleasant Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport offers a golf course, a casino. Founded in 1978, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
This property has 150 spacious guestrooms including Double Room, Standard Room that are well appointed with an ergonomic chair, a microwave and free local calls. Guests can make use of en suite bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer available in all guestrooms.
All visitors are offered a continental breakfast for a fee.
For visitors Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport offers newspapers, internet access as well as 24-hour reception, laundry and shuttle service.
For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 10 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 152.
The hotel is conveniently situated in a historic area, close to a valley. Within easy reach of Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant, Angle Lake Park and iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
Golf courses, a stadium and casinos are only a few steps from the hotel.
10 minutes' drive from Boeing Field/King County International airport.
- City Center - 17.5km
- Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International - 1.2km, Renton - 7.6km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 16.8km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Angle Lake Park2.5km19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
Acme Bowl3.2km100 Andover Park West, Tukwila
iFLY Indoor Skydiving3.4km349 Tukwila Pkwy, Tukwila
Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum3.8km5917 South 196th Street, Kent
Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant4.0km7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila
Ginger Palace Restaurant
51% likes this, based on 84 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 20190 m16720 International Boulevard
Big Foot Food & Spirits
Food: American200 m17081 International Blvd
54% likes this, based on 85 reviews
Food: American360 m17206 Pacific Highway South
Phone: 206 246 6076
Food: Seafood490 mSea-Tac International Airport
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - Hilton Airport Seattle
69% likes this, based on 94 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 61720 m17620 International Boulevard
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.