- Staff were friendly and helpful - Room rate was very reasonable - High speed internet was fast and free
- Room was clean and comfortable - Parking is $10.00/night - Free shuttle to mall
- Great location - Reliable airport shuttle - Spacious, and comfortable rooms - Very clean bathroom
- Rooms were nice - Beds are comfortable - A/c didn't work - Rooms have a flatscreen tv, refrigerator, microwave
- Directly across from the airport - There is a pool and jacuzzi - Free parking
Opposite to Museum of Flight, Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum and iFLY Indoor Skydiving, the comfortable Red Lion Seattle Airport offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness room. The building was renovated in 2006.
Red Lion Seattle Airport offers 140 rooms fitted with iron and ironing board, a refrigerator and Wi-Fi for a comfortable stay in Seattle. Large rooms feature bathrooms with toiletries, bathrobes and a hairdryer.
Guests can relax in the lounge bar serving signature drinks.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Red Lion Seattle Airport boasts a business center, computers and internet access as well as shuttle service, free shuttle service and airport transfer.
The hotel offers a gym, fitness classes available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 11 per day.
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 14.95 per day.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 144.
The hotel is 1250m away from Angle Lake Park.
The hotel is surrounded by a stadium, a mall and markets.
10 minutes' drive from Renton airport.
- City Center - 18.8km
- Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International - 1.6km, Renton - 8.5km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 15.6km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Red Lion Seattle Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum2.9km5917 South 196th Street, Kent
Acme Bowl3.8km100 Andover Park West, Tukwila
iFLY Indoor Skydiving4.0km349 Tukwila Pkwy, Tukwila
Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant4.7km7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila
Riverbend Golf Complex7.0km2019 West Meeker St, Kent
Near the hotel
Angle Lake Park1.2km19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
Gregory's Bar & Grill at the Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
54% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Food: American50 m18220 International Blvd
Anthony's Sea-Tac Airport
76% likes this, based on 157 reviews
Food: American160 m17801 International Blvd
Phone: (206) 439-7560
Pallino at Seatac Airport
50% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: Italian120 m17801 Pacific Highway South
Phone: (206) 444-4796
Qdoba Mexican Grill
64% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: Mexican120 m17801 International Blvd
Beecher's handmade cheese
88% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Food: Delicatessen130 m17801 International Blvd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.