- Metro station is at the front door - Nice rooms - Fabulous roof bar
- Rooms are beautiful - Nicely furnished with antiques - Restaurant is very good
- Upscale neighbourhood - Rooms were not that great - Staff was outstanding
- Rooms are lovely - Staff is friendly - Breakfast buffet is divine
- Gorgeous hotel - Superb service - Elegant but convenient area
Enjoy a facilities-filled stay in the city of Paris at the well managed Hotel Raphael. The Hotel Raphael`s location is a definite advantage for those on a short brake as you are able to see the Paris tourist attractions and sights without hauling yourself over the city and visit Arc de Triomphe, the Avenue Champs-Elysees and the beautiful Avenue Foch. Be confident that you`ll enjoy all the delights that the Raphael accommodation`s facilities has to offer. Delight in the culinary highlights of the French cuisine at the Hotel Raphael restaurant. What could be better than to relax with a nice sort drink at the Raphael hotel`s English bar? The friendly staff of the Raphael Venue is always ready to give guests useful advices on the Paris restaurants and facilities nearby. 86 accessible deluxe suites with all the required amenities in the Raphael accommodation are at your disposal. You will find plenty to suit your tastes in the Raphael venue.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 90.
- City Center - 4.3km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 13.1km, Orly - 17.0km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 2.5km, Gare Montparnasse - 3.8km
- Underground station: Kléber - 300 m, Boissière - 600 m
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 40 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 29 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Traditional Louis XV and Louis XVI-style furniture (red velvet-covered sofas and chairs, writing desk, chests of drawers and pedestal tables); large cupboards.
- 2 people maximum
With 2 single beds. A large bedroom for 2 persons with seating area: 40m2 / 430sqft
3 people maximum
- 3 people maximum
- Bedroom with a communicating door to a spacious sitting room
Raphael Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Pont des Invalides1.5kmParisFrance
Quai d'Orsay1.5kmQuai d'Orsay, Paris
Grand Palais1.6kmAvenue des Champs Elysees, Paris
Une Journee au Cirque1.6kmCirque de Paris, Paris
Musee Nissim de Camondo1.6km63 rue de Monceau, Paris
Near the hotel
Arc de Triomphe290 mPlace de l'Etoile, Paris
Musee Dapper390 m35 rue Paul Valery, Paris
Ricki Stevenson's Black Paris Tours420 m119 Champs Elysees, Paris
Villa d'Este420 m4 rue Arsene-Houssaye, Paris
Le Lido530 m116 bis av des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Musee de la Marine570 mIn the Palais de Chaillot, Paris
Aviation Club de France590 m104, avenue des Champs-Elysees, Paris
80% likes this, based on 132 reviews100 m19, rue Lauriston
Phone: +33 (0)140671116
65% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 4390 m16 rue Lauriston
Phone: 01 45 00 27 45
76% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: French90 m18, rue Lauriston
Phone: 01 40 67 10 00
Price Range: USD 29 - USD 4990 m18,rue Lauriston
Phone: +33 1 40 67 19 24
Food: Brew Pub140 m5 rue de Presbourg
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.