- Restaurant was pretty good - Pool and hot-tub were a bit small - Staff were helpful
- Many restaurants - Great spot for families - Rooms are clean
- Easy check in and check out - Balcony was nice - Refrig or micro wave should be free of charge
- Lobby is fantastic - Decor is superb - Bed super comfortable - View is to die for
- Hotel was very clean - Staff was very friendly - Food was very good
Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront is a 3-star traditional property, set just minutes away from the beach front. Since 1999, it has been a prominent hotel in the heart of Virginia Beach.
The prime location gives quick access to Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Grommet Island Beach Park & Playground for everyBODY and Flipper McCoys. You can see Captain Cline's Pirate Ghost Ride, Virginia Beach Boardwalk and Cirquesa Dreamquest only 500m from the hotel.
Just 10 minutes from NAS airport.
The hotel rooms are comfortable, all of them come with Wi-Fi, a private balcony and a microwave. Many rooms feature a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean.
A hot breakfast is served daily.
Guests will benefit from an indoor swimming pool, a golf course and live entertainment. Guests will take advantage of kayaking, deep-sea fishing and golf available on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 167.
- City Center Virginia Beach - 1.3 mi
- Airport: Norfolk International Airport (ORF) - 13.4 mi, Newport News/williamsb (PHF) - 35.4 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Mahi Mah's (Food: American, Seafood, Sushi) - 200 ft, Chix Sea Grill and Bar - 200 ft
- Beaches: Cirquesa Dreamquest - 1600 ft, Croatan Beach - 1.1 mi
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Nightmare Mansion5000 ft2008 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach
Flashback Old Time Photos5100 ft2018 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach
Pirate's Paradise Miniature Golf1.1 mi2109 Pacific Avenue, Virginia Beach
Grommet Island Beach Park & Playground for everyBODY1.1 mi100 2nd Street, Virginia Beach
Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center1.2 mi717 General Booth Boulevard, Virginia Beach
Near the hotel
Cirquesa Dreamquest1600 ft212 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach
Atlantic Wildfowl Heritage Museum2000 ft1113 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach Boardwalk3800 ftVirginia Beach, VA
Atlantic Fun Park3100 ft233 15th St, Virginia Beach
Captain Cline's Pirate Ghost Ride3400 ft1606 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach
67% likes this, based on 704 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Sushi
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 27200 ft615 Atlantic Ave
Chix Sea Grill and Bar
62% likes this, based on 172 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 32200 ft701 Atlantic Ave
Phone: (757) 428-6836
Waterman's Surfside Grille
66% likes this, based on 700 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 22700 ft415 Atlantic Ave
Sunnyside Cafe & Restaurant
70% likes this, based on 134 reviews
Food: American, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Diner
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 10500 ft508 Atlantic Avenue
75% likes this, based on 52 reviews
Food: Healthy500 ft500 Atlantic Avenue
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.