- Bed was good - Room is first class - Vibrant suburb of hamburg
- Quiet rural area - Breakfast was a feast - Nice swimming pool
- Lot of noise - Far outside the city center - Our room was good
- Modern hotel - Breakfast buffet is extensive - Rooms are not very spacious
- Bedrooms were nice - Good draft beer at the bar - Breakfast was stone cold
The four–star property is situated in the southeast of Hamburg, and is close to the Sachsenwald Forum, Reinbek Castle and Bergedorf Castle.
Renovated in 2009, the property perfectly combines elegant furnishing with the latest technology.
All 205 rooms come with desks, complimentary newspapers, phones and flat-panel televisions with satellite channels.
Dining facilities include the Galerie restaurant with regional and international specialties and a bar.
Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel and costs EUR 5 per 24 hours.
Recreational amenities include a small spa area with its sauna, steam bath, hot tub and a fitness room.
The hotel provides non-smoking rooms and rooms for people with disabilities.
The stylish property offers Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Superior Rooms.
Amenities available on request include in-room massages, irons/ironing boards, and hypo-allergenic bedding.
All children under six years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/baby cots in a room is one.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 205.
- City center Hamburg - 10.1 mi
- Airports: Hamburg Airport (HAM) - 13.4 mi, Finkenwerder (XFW) - 15.7 mi
- Train stations: Hamburg - Harburg station - 9.3 mi, Hamburg Central Bus Station - 9.4 mi
- Underground stations: Mümmelmannsberg underground station - 3.8 mi, Steinfurther Allee underground station - 4.8 mi
- Restaurants: November Bergedorf (Cuisine: Pizza & Pasta, Café, German) - 600 ft, Block House (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse) - 900 ft
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 16.50 per person per night.
The Galerie restaurant serves regional and international specialties.
The well-stocked cocktail bar invites you to round off the evening in a relaxing atmosphere.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 19 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 12.50 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Ramada Hotel Hamburg-Bergedorf Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Boberger Duenen2.5 miBoberger Furt, Hamburg
Neuengamme Concentration Camp Memorial4.1 miJean-Dolidier-Weg 75, Hamburg
BallinStadt - Port of Dreams8.2 miVeddeler Bogen 2, Hamburg
Hafenmuseum Hamburg9.0 miKopfbau des Schuppens 50A, Hamburg
St. Pauli9.3 miHamburgGermany
63% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Cuisine: Pizza & Pasta, Café, German600 ftBergedorfer Strasse 125
Phone: 0049-40 / 73 93 79 37
76% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse900 ftSachsentor 2
Phone: 040 / 721 71 71
Lavastein900 ftSerrahnstrasse 3-5
Phone: 040 / 721 22 33
Grill Station Corfu, Taverna Corfu
73% likes this, based on 8 reviews1900 ftAm Brink 14
Phone: 040 / 721 43 42
Trattoria le Madonie
64% likes this, based on 23 reviews2700 ftSchillerufer 41
Phone: +49(0)40 72697140
Hamburg Airport is in 21.6km.
Head east. Turn left toward Kniep. Take the 1st right onto Kniep. Take the 1st left onto Schillingswisch. Turn right onto Holtkoppel. Continue onto Wittekopsweg. Turn right onto Langenhorner Chaussee. Take the 1st right onto Flughafenstraße. Continue straight to stay on Flughafenstraße. Turn left to merge onto Zeppelinstraße. Turn right onto Maienweg. Turn left onto Hindenburgstraße. Continue onto Borgweg. Turn left onto Barmbeker Straße/B5. Keep left at the fork. Turn right onto Lerchenfeld/B5. Turn left onto Eiffestraße/B5. Turn right onto Vierlandenstraße. Take the 1st right onto Holzhude. The hotel will be on the left.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014GermanHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedHamburg
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Germany