- Located near the city center - Coffee maker in room was nice - Skip the motel restaurant breakfast
- Location is not really downtown - Rooms are nice - Breakfasts were good
- Mexican restaurant is very good - Pool is a disappointment - Within walking distance of the main centre
- Front desk staff was friendly - Rooms were very clean - Hottub is only open seasonably
- Free parking - Shuttle took us to all the places we needed - Old hotel - Bathrooms were really outdated
The historical Ramada Downtown Denver is conveniently set minutes away from United States Mint, Denver, Clyfford Still Museum and 16th Street Mall. The designer hotel was built in 1978 and renovated in 2008.
The spacious rooms come with rustic leather furniture.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Leisure facilities in Ramada Downtown Denver include a courtyard, a seasonal outdoor pool and a patio.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 152.
The hotel is 250m away from Molly Brown House Museum, Ogden Theatre and St. John's Cathedral.
Guests might visit museums and theaters as well as a zoo and a mall off-site.
Fast access to Denver International airport within 30km is provided.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Denver International - 28.9km, Municipal - 39.6km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$270
Starting from: US$170
Starting from: US$51
Rooms and availability
Double Beds or 3 Double Beds
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Ramada Inn Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Denver Art Museum1.5km13th Avenue between Broadway and Bannock Streets, Denver
16th Street Mall1.6km16th St, Denver
Byers-Evans House1.6km1310 Bannock Street, Denver
Clyfford Still Museum1.6km1250 Bannock Street, Denver
Paramount Theatre1.6km1621 Glenarm Place, Denver
Near the hotel
Ogden Theatre240 m935 E. Colfax Ave., Denver
Fillmore Auditorium450 m1510 Clarkson St, Denver
St. John's Cathedral600 m1350 Washington St, Denver
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art710 m1311 Pearl St, Denver
Molly Brown House Museum790 m1340 Pennsylvania Street, Denver
Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception850 m1530 Logan St, Denver
Cheesman Park970 m8th Ave & Franklin St, Denver
Irish Snug Restaurant & Bar
61% likes this, based on 87 reviews
Food: Pub40 m1201 E Colfax Ave #100
Phone: (303) 839-1394
90% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Food: Italian40 m1201 east Colfax suite 102
83% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: Peruvian60 m1521 Marion St.
85% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: American240 m1510 Humboldt Street
Phone: (303) 861-7333
63% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Food: Pizza350 m1205 E 13TH Ave
Phone: (303) 831-7000
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.