- Located near the city center - Coffee maker in room was nice - Skip the motel restaurant breakfast
- Location is not really downtown - Rooms are nice - Breakfasts were good
- Mexican restaurant is very good - Pool is a disappointment - Within walking distance of the main centre
- Front desk staff was friendly - Rooms were very clean - Hottub is only open seasonably
- Free parking - Shuttle took us to all the places we needed - Old hotel - Bathrooms were really outdated
The historical Ramada Downtown Denver bears 3 stars and offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a patio and a courtyard. Renovated in 2008, this hotel combines the modern with international architecture.
The hotel’s major location offers quick access to United States Mint, Denver, Clyfford Still Museum and 16th Street Mall. It is placed next to Molly Brown House Museum, Ogden Theatre and St. John's Cathedral as well as a zoo, a mall.
The hotel is situated near museums, theaters.
The property is conveniently located next to the Arapahoe Co airport.
All air-conditioned guestrooms include Business Double Room, Double Room and Suite that come with a microwave, air conditioning and a refrigerator. They also have private bathrooms with a bathtub, complimentary toiletries and a shower.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Aside from room service, 24-hour reception and free shuttle service, guests can also make use of free parking, a safe deposit box.
Jacuzzi, a hot tub are available on-site. The hotel boasts a fitness center with a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 150.
- City center Denver - 3700 ft
- Airports Denver International (DEN) - 17.8 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Irish Snug Restaurant & Bar (Cuisine: Pub) - 200 ft, Cafe Sonora (Cuisine: Italian) - 200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Ramada Downtown Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Denver Art Museum5000 ft13th Avenue between Broadway and Bannock Streets, Denver
City and County Building5100 ft1437 Bannock St, Denver
16th Street Mall1.0 mi16th St, Denver
Byers-Evans House5200 ft1310 Bannock Street, Denver
Clyfford Still Museum5200 ft1250 Bannock Street, Denver
Near the hotel
Ogden Theatre800 ft935 E. Colfax Ave., Denver
Fillmore Auditorium1500 ft1510 Clarkson St, Denver
St. John's Cathedral2000 ft1350 Washington St, Denver
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art2400 ft1311 Pearl St, Denver
Molly Brown House Museum2600 ft1340 Pennsylvania Street, Denver
Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception2800 ft1530 Logan St, Denver
Cheesman Park3200 ft8th Ave & Franklin St, Denver
Irish Snug Restaurant & Bar
61% likes this, based on 87 reviews
Cuisine: Pub200 ft1201 E Colfax Ave #100
Phone: (303) 839-1394
90% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Cuisine: Italian200 ft1201 east Colfax suite 102
83% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Cuisine: Peruvian200 ft1521 Marion St.
Fat Jack's Supersubs
85% likes this, based on 8 reviews
Cuisine: American, Delicatessen400 ft1245 E Colfax Ave
Phone: (303) 830-7827
Taita Peruvian Cuisine
83% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Cuisine: Peruvian500 ft1560 Marion St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.