- Pool is big and clean - Service was extrememly slow - Rooms are very comfortable from the flat screen tvs to the sitting area lay out
- Rooms are spotless - Service is great - Internet connection was great - Water in the hot tub was yellow
- Furniture is a bit dated - Good staff - Free onsite parking - Rooms are suites that have a microwave and small fridge
- Hot buffet breakfast was great - Elevators were often out of service - Large bathroom - Courteous staff
- Hotel is in a good location and nearby lots of stores and restaurants - Pool is great - Nice rooms
Overlooking Santa Catalina Mountains, the spectacular 3-star Radisson Suites offers a cocktail lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace. Since 1985, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Tucson.
Major Tucson sights, such as Fort Lowell Museum, Chapel of San Pedro and The Gas Light Theatre are located nearby. Golf N' Stuff Family Fun Center, Trail Dust Town and Museum of the Horse Soldier are 15 minutes away.
Quick access to a mall and restaurants is provided.
20 minutes' drive from Tucson International airport.
Non-smoking rooms feature a private balcony, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, individual climate control and coffee/tea making facilities. Guests can also use a dryer, a microwave and coffee/tea makers available in each room.
The gastronomic restaurant serves fresh international meals. Coffee can be savored in the café bar.
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs USD 13.95 per person per night.
Guests will appreciate a designated smoking area, a cash machine and a gift shop as well as find daily newspapers, a business center and laptops useful for work.
The on-site spa center offers a wellness center, a hot tub and Jacuzzi. For workouts the fitness center provides a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 299.
|City Center||Tucson - 4.2 mi|
|Airports||Tucson International Airport (TUS) - 9.8 mi|
|Restaurants||Breeze Patio Bar & Grill (cuisine: French) - 200 ft, Beyond Bread (cuisine: Café) - 1900 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Radisson Suites Tucson Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Fort Lowell Museum2.2 mi2900 N. Craycroft Rd., Tucson
Chapel of San Pedro2.6 mi5020 Ft. Lowell Road, Tucson
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures3.2 mi4455 E Camp Lowell Rd, Tucson
Tucson Botanical Gardens3.4 mi2150 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson
Reid Park Zoo4.4 mi1030 South Randolph Way, Tucson
Near the hotel
Golf N' Stuff Family Fun Center3600 ft6503 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson
Museum of the Horse Soldier3900 ft6541 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson
Trail Dust Town3900 ft6541 E. Tanque Verde Road, Tucson
Breeze Patio Bar & Grill
61% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Cuisine: French200 ft6555 E Speedway Blvd
Phone: (520) 731-1414
86% likes this, based on 285 reviews
Cuisine: Café1900 ft6260 E Speedway Blvd
New China Super Buffet & BBQ
Cuisine: Chinese1700 ft1160 N Wilmot Rd
73% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Cuisine: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 201800 ft1101 N Wilmot Rd
R & R Bar-B-Que
53% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Cuisine: Barbecue1800 ft1101 N Wilmot
Phone: 520 258-9994
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.