- Rooms were large - You can order from local places - Beds were nice
- Lobby is very clean - Rooms are very airy - Coffee is ok - Breakfast area was a little small
- Great staff - Room was very spacious - Small pool only - Breakfast is bad
- Staff rude to guests - Rooms were clean - Good parking - Big breakfast
- Hotel is quiet - Has smokers rooms - Breakfast is excellent
Quality Suites North is a 3-star comfortable hotel offering large accommodation steps away from Cypress Trails, Mercer Arboretum & Botanic Gardens and Splashtown. The building was renovated in 2007.
Steps away from such Houston attractions as Zuma Fun Center North Houston, StillGoode LLC and Old Town Spring.
Fast access to George Bush Intercontinental airport within 10km is provided.
This property has 50 guestrooms including Suite, Standard Room appointed with cable TV, high-speed internet and a refrigerator.
The hotel Quality Suites North provides visitors with a free full breakfast.
Business facilities at Quality Suites North include a meeting room, computers and a fax.
Guests will benefit from a fitness room, a golf course and a seasonal outdoor pool. Fitness classes, a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the business center and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 51.
- City center Houston - 17.8 mi
- Airports: George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) - 5.7 mi, William P Hobby (HOU) - 27.3 mi
- Train stations: UH-Downtown Station - 18.0 mi, Preston Station - 18.2 mi
- Bus stop - 1400 ft
- Restaurants: Texas Roadhouse (Cuisine: American) - 1500 ft, Hooters (Cuisine: American, Hamburgers) - 1400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Quality Suites North Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
National Museum of Funeral History1.5 mi415 Barren Spring Drive, Houston
Mercer Arboretum & Botanic Gardens3.2 mi22306 Aldine Westfield Rd, Humble
Zuma Fun Center North Houston3.5 mi180 West Rankin Road, Houston
Splashtown3.7 mi21300 Interstate 45, Spring
StillGoode LLC4.1 mi5200 Louetta Rd, Ste 138, Spring
72% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 211500 ft124-B FM 1960 East
67% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 221400 ft120 FM 1960 Rd W
Phone: 281 893 9464
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 401900 ft4 FM 1960 Rd W
Phone: (281) 587-0044
65% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 222000 ft1414 Cypress Station Dr
Phone: (281) 893-5800
Lasagna House III
94% likes this, based on 10 reviews2600 ft217 Cypress Creek Pkwy
Phone: (281) 580-7797
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.